Pokemon Platinum- Discussion

Lazer Yoshi

Will you get or rent this game?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will you get or rent this game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking

Hello YCM people. I have got great news for Poke-Fans. I am subscribed to Pokemon Beckett, as I use it's Yugioh section XD. But, I read the news article. In 2009, "Pokemon" Platinum Version will be on the shelves. It is the sequel to Pokemon Diamond/ Pearl. The cover shows Giratina, which is why it's called Platinum. You can play as a new trainer wearing a green coat, and Pokemon can have different dances whey they come out to battle or are found. So far in Japan, it's a hit. This thread was made to discuss about this game, and what you think it will be like. Im thrilled. I bought a DS to play Pokemon actually. So, lets start discussing.

Finally' date=' I've been waiting for this game for a long time. I'm going to buy this game as soon as it comes out, that is if I have enough money by then. I wonder if you find Giratina in a different place this time.

[/quote']

Yeah were you usually found Dialga and Penis Head

@Bacon I seggest you watch your language because the members of YCM take things like that sereously

Now back on topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Platinum

Its Wiki.

As for me I'm not gunna buy it its just a waste of money.(If anything i will wait a couple years buy it at a Garage sale for cheap and get the ROM)

But The patern is typical

P=Game

U=Update

C=Consle

R=Remake

1st Gen: P|P|C|U|

2nd Gen: P|P|C|U|

3rd Gen: P|P|C|U|R|R|

4th Gen: P|P|C|U|R*|R*

*=Not proven but highley probable.

Archived