Angel 07: Discussion

I use this card in a Sky Scourge/Negation deck. He isn't a Skill Drain, so other continuous monster's effects will still be working. However, he stops anything else from being activated, such as Dark Magician Of Chaos or Dark Armed Dragon. Not even the cost can be paid.

I like him.

My only question is, though, does he stop effects that activate in the graveyard, like Marie The Fallen One or Sangan from activating?

Wouldn't his effect be negated by his own effect?

no' date=' he negates things like snipe, treeborn, sangan, stuff that isnt a Continuous effect (jinzo, spellcanceller,ect..)

[/quote']

treeborn and sangan would not be negated because their effect happens in the graveyard

no' date=' he negates things like snipe, treeborn, sangan, stuff that isnt a Continuous effect (jinzo, spellcanceller,ect..)

[/quote']

treeborn and sangan would not be negated because their effect happens in the graveyard

Actually, he will negate them.

Angel 07 doesn't state that they have to be face-up, so even D.D. Crow or Honest can't activate their effects.

[/quote']

it never states that it only negates cards on the field, making it kind of a better Ladd

[/quote']

it never states that it only negates cards on the field, making it kind of a better Ladd

Do you really think so?

LaDD also negates spells and traps.

Angel 07 can die from a simple TT etc.

Archived