How will we all die? Please Move to Debates...

Acnerdz

How Will We Die  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How Will We Die

• Burning to death
    • Drowning
    • We Wont Jack

Guest JoshIcy

its billions of years old >.>... and earth is like 3billion years old or something... Ill wikia after this....

But in seriousness, we will probly die of some kind of Seismic Quake caused by nuclear bombs between 2 countries....

Earths Age: 4.54 billion years (4.54×109 years).

Suns Age: 4.57 billion years....

all wikia data...

Actually, the sun won't explode, it will implode in a couple billion/trillion years, creating a black hole that will wipe out the solar system. Then there is the case of a meteor avoiding Jupiter and hitting Earth. Either that or we'll kill each other off. Also, technically, Earth itself is younger than 4.54 billion years. Earth used to be a boiling ball of radioactivity like Mars, until this planet called Phere crashed into it and reformed the planet. One chunk of Phere became the moon.

Also, just to tell you RaceCaR, global warming DOES happen... but it isn't caused by us. It happened in the Ice Age, it wiped out the neanderthals, etc.

Global warming is more like climate change. The whole climate will warp differently, tons of species on the Earth will be wiped out, but unfortunately humans will persevere do to their uncanny ability to adapt quickly.

Also, just to tell you, the climate change and the increasing pattern IS melting the South and North Poles, and the water leaking out of it will cause a flood. Also, El Meanios are usually a sign of the climate change that is going to happen. Let's hope something wipes us all out before we damage the world to much.

Global warming wont kill us, but it makes life much harder. Then maybe you could die of stress. Anyways, too early to think about death. Lets enjoy life while we have it^^ But 5 Billion years from now, the sun will explode. But were safe. But, if I were to die, probably a car accident or infection. Old age is the main one, as I will live to be about 80-90 years old.

the world will end one day when i get mad

then i will use my ultimate powers of ultimateness and then kill everyone off 1 by 1, until it gets 2 the point where there r little 2 no people left, and i realize the mistakes ive mad and kill myself and destroy the whole world

It could be either being killed by someone or involved in an accident or having a terminal illness and so many others...

You recently watched I am legend didnt you?

and

I really doubt a hypercane will do it...

I watched that movie last year & last month.

Archived