Ryan's Ultimate Reviews! Other reviewers Dark Edo and Zeroshot!!!

Ultimate Ryan

Reviewers

----------

Ultimate_Ryan

Dark Edo Pheonix

Zeroshot

Hey guys you may have seen Yankeefan's card reviews, well I decided to have my own! I will grade VERY harshly! You can post your cards here and if it looks good enough in a scan through I will rate it, I will try to get 2 or 3 a day.

Rated so far

[spoiler=Cards]

ShadowKyogre's Sapphira, the Goddess of Death - 68%

God Hunter's "Infant Wood Elf" - 92%

Dark Edo Phoenix's Blazemaster Demon - 94%

RacecaR's "Blade Master" - 73%

Frlf's "Leader of the Hound" - 83%

tycho777's "Gallo The Prismatic Being" - 67%

OCG King's "Xena, Diva of the House" - 77%

Spirit of BMG's Rainbow Sailor Fuku - 98%

Blackwind's "Limit Breaker" - 96%

Titus' "Winged Steel Panther" - 94%

Mudkipkid7786's "Chaos Overload Gajitron Destroyer" - 84%

Wilson91's "Tin Claws" - 89%

Chaos Pudding's "Inferno King Onyx" - 91%

element8923's "Fallen Magician"

Hall of Fame

[spoiler=cards]

48078fo8.jpg

By - Spirit of BMG

Yes we will have a hall of fame and to be a hall of famer your card must receive at least a 97%. If your card gets into the hall of fame you get 1 rep!

Rules

1 - You can enter 1 card a day.

2 - 1 card at a time

3 - card must be realistic

4 - I will try to do 3 cards a day.

5 - if you card isn't done 1 day you can post it the next day.

6 - you must post the cards effect or it will be completely ignored!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Review please:

Sapphira.jpg

Sapphira: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the hand, Deck, or Graveyard by Tributing 3 "Death" Monsters. This card is unaffected by the effects of other Spells, Traps, and Monsters and this card's effects cannot be negated. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the total of the ATK and DEF of the Monster Cards in the Graveyards. Any cards removed from play are treated as if they are in the Graveyard, and only "Death" effects can affect the cards in the Graveyards. "Death" effects are treated as this card's effects.

What it means in Layman's terms: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the hand, Deck, or Graveyard by Tributing 3 "Death" Monsters. This card is unaffected by the effects of other Spells, Traps, and Monsters and this card's effects cannot be negated. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the total of the ATK and DEF of all Monster Cards in the Graveyards. Any cards removed from play are treated as if they are in the Graveyard (they are treated as if they are both removed from play and still in the Graveyard), and only "Death" effects can affect cards in the Graveyards. "Death" effects are treated as this card's effects (card effects that activate in the Graveyard that are "Death" still work, it's just they cannot be negated plus Sapphira can use them).

Review please:

Sapphira.jpg

Sapphira: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the hand' date=' Deck, or Graveyard by Tributing 3 "Death" Monsters. This card is unaffected by the effects of other Spells, Traps, and Monsters. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the total of the ATK and DEF of the Monster Cards in the Graveyards. Any cards removed from play are treated as if they are in the Graveyard, and only "Death" effects can affect the cards in the Graveyards. "Death" effects are treated as this card's effects.

[/quote']

Name - The name is quite original, but master of death isn't so 9/10

Pic - The picture is quite nice as it fits into the card's name, not sure if it fits with the effect but 8/10

Effect - quite overepowered as you tribute 3, then it is basically a ra plus more and dark. 6/10

OCG - not the best, but not the worst, here is your OCG corrected.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the hand, Deck, or Graveyard by Tributing 3 "Death" Monsters. This card is unaffected by the effects of other Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards. Increase this card's ATK and DEF equal to the total of the ATK and DEF of every Monster Card in both you and your opponent's Graveyards. Any card that is removed from play are treated as if they are in the Graveyard, and only the effects of "Death" Cards can target cards in either players' Graveyards. A "Death" Card's effect is treated as this card's effects.

ATK/DEF - ooverpowered when added to the effect. 3/10

Suggestions - Tone down the ATK/DEF stat gain, and the unaffected by... effect should be removed. Make it original ATK 0 and let it gain Half.

final rating - 68% sorry your card is slightly under Realistic Cards material, keep trying!

God Hunter's "Infant Wood Elf"

Name - meh could add more spark 8/10

Pic - nice, describes name, like the holo 10/10

Effect - Overpowered, "I offer my sheep token to draw!"

OCG - "..monster on your side of the field..." is old OCG newer version is "monster you control" all else is good so 9/10

ATK/DEF - fair 10/10

Suggestion - add "and send it to the Graveyard" after "tribute 1 monster you control"

Final Rating - 92%

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 FIRE monsters you control. Remove from play 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard to inflict 400 damage to your opponent. This card's ATK is equal to the number of FIRE monsters in your Graveyard x 400. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 of your removed from play FIRE monsters.

There. ^_^

Dark Edo Phoenix's Blazemaster Demon

Name - meh could add more spark 9/10

Pic - nice, describes name, 10/10

Effect - I am seeing it can be OPed or UPed so pretty balanced, needs more flare 8/10

OCG - perfect! 10/10

ATK/DEF - eh fair i guess 9/10

Suggestion - add more originality to name and effect.

Final Rating - 94%

89473ex3.jpg

When this card destroys a monster card with 5 or more stars on your opponents side of the field, your opponent draws 5 cards. Your opponent removes all warrior type monster cards from play and takes 500 points of damage for each warrior type monster removed from play from this effect. All other cards drawed from this effect are immediatly sent to the graveyard.

Lets try u ryan ^.^

[spoiler=card]

65961go8.jpg

[spoiler=effect]

This card can only be activated when your opponent controls at least 3 monsters on his/her side of the field. When this card is activated, roll a six-sided die, activate the correct corrosponding effect based on the number rolled, if its the Level of one monster on your opponent's side of the field, take control of the monster (if its a tie, you choose) and equip it to this card, if no monster on the field is that Level, select one monster from your Deck or hand and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position and equip it to this card, and if no monster in your Deck or hand is the Level of the result of the rolled die, Special Summon 1 "Hound Token" (Warrior-Type /DARK /Level 3 /ATK 1400 /DEF 1200). When the controled monster is destroyed, destroy this card also.

89473ex3.jpg

When this card destroys a monster card with 5 or more stars on your opponents side of the field' date=' your opponent draws 5 cards. Your opponent removes all warrior type monster cards from play and takes 500 points of damage for each warrior type monster removed from play from this effect. All other cards drawed from this effect are immediatly sent to the graveyard.

[/quote']

RacecaR's "Blade Master"

Name - needs more flare, 7/10

Pic - has white line, describes name, 8/10

Effect - meh unoriginal 8/10

OCG - meh, pretty bad but not horrible 6/10

When this card destroys a monster that is level 5 or greater on your, your opponent draws 5 cards. Your opponent removes all Warrior-Type monsters from their hand from play. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Warrior-Type monster removed from play by this effect. All other cards drawn from this effect are immediately sent to the Graveyard.

ATK/DEF - lower it by about 200 each 9/10

Suggestion - add more originality to name and effect, and work on OCG.

Final Rating - 73%

Lets try u ryan ^.^

[spoiler=card]

65961go8.jpg

[spoiler=effect]

This card can only be activated when your opponent controls at least 3 monsters on his/her side of the field. When this card is activated' date=' roll a six-sided die, activate the correct corresponding effect based on the number rolled, if its the Level of one monster on your opponent's side of the field, take control of the monster (if its a tie, you choose) and equip it to this card, if no monster on the field is that Level, select one monster from your Deck or hand and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position and equip it to this card, and if no monster in your Deck or hand is the Level of the result of the rolled die, Special Summon 1 "Hound Token" (Warrior-Type /DARK /Level 3 /ATK 1400 /DEF 1200). When the controlled monster is destroyed, destroy this card also.

[/quote']

I must be really bored to be doing 5 cards in 1 hour >_>

Frlf's "Leader of the Hound"

Name - pretty original - 9/10

Pic - nice, describes name, 9/10

Effect - meh... pretty fair 9/10

OCG - wow, I can't fix it, to many mistakes, and weird wording >_> 5/10

Suggestion - fix OCG.

Final Rating - 83%

and hunter I am updating the hall of fame rules ^_^

Archived