Ryan's Ultimate Reviews! Other reviewers Dark Edo and Zeroshot!!!

Ultimate Ryan

2yytxfa.jpg

EFFECT:

In order to Normal summon this monster, you must sacrifice 3 face up DARK type monsters, and offer 2000 of your Life Points. When this monster is summoned, all face-up LIGHT type monsters are destroyed. If this monster attacks another monster that is in defense position, damage equal to the difference of this monster's ATK and that monster's DEF is done to your opponet's Life Points. You can special summon this monster from your graveyard by sending 3 DARK type monsters from your hand or deck to the graveyard.

Review it please.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see what u think,

98747fy7.jpg

Effect: When this monster attacks, increase its attack by 400 pionts during the damage step only. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, select one card from your opponents hand. If its a monster card, discard it and inflict damage equal to half the monsters attack to your opponents life points. If the selected card is a spell or trap card, your opponent selects one random card from your hand and discards it to the graveyard.

Here is my best card (so far!), so I might have some better ones in the future. I know the OCG isn't too goood, I kinda gotta get the hand of that stuff.

97921am1.jpg

Effect:

Sacrifice 2 "Dragon of the South Wind" to summon this card. You can pay 500 Life Points to do ONE of the following per turn:

- Destroy one monster on the Feild with 3 or less Stars.

- Flip any monster on the Feild into face-down Defence position.

- Negate the effect of any Magic or Trap card.

Ok...I am working on a "Fallen" set...and then I saw this thread...

So I decided...Why not post my card here...?

Sadly, I can not do Holo Effects cause I don't have any programs...

So I guess just pretend there's a holo effect on it... =]

Here it is...:

1218xmr.jpg

The effect...:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing at least 2 "Fallen" Type monsters from your side of the field. If there are at least 4 "Fallen" Type monsters in your Graveyard, this card is unaffected by spell cards. If there are at least 7 "Fallen" Type monsters in your Graveyard, this card is unaffected by trap cards. This card's ATK decreases by 300 for every "Fallen" type monster in your Graveyard.

hello! I consider this card one of my best i'd greatly appreciate a review by edo or ryan.

98257cz3.jpg

This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Twilight". Discard 1 card from your hand to negate the effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card that targets this 1 card. If this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, reduce it's ATK by 1000.

Twilight is a field spell card that gains counters through another cards effect. When you have 10 counters you can summon it. Just filling you in so you don't have to go searching all around for twilight. I'd really like an opinion on his direct attack limitation as i was wondering whether it makes him UP'd.

RhyosstheTwistedSavior.jpg (sorry for the pixelated pic...I'll make a better version of the pic and you can Special Summon this on your foe's turn)

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard if 5 or more effects resolve during a turn. This card is unaffected by the effects of other Spell, Traps, and Monsters. If your opponent activates an effect, negate it and reduce his or her Life Points by 500. Counter Traps cannot be activated.

What's the flavor behind it? Rhyoss is a high priest of another dimension. He would normally let people use their powers, but when they use them too much, that's when he storms in (5 effects or more Summon Condition). He is a powerful being, his powers comparing to a half-deity (unaffected by other effects and stats). When people disobey Rhyoss' will, he loves torturing them (negate and lose 500 and counter trap lockdown).

Explanation of Summoning condition: Let's say your opponent has LaDD and you have 3 cards in your hand that are Spells. You play those spells and LaDD negates them (3 * 2 = 6). Therefore, since 6 effects resolved, you can Summon Rhyoss at any time during that turn (even the Battle Phase...which is weird).

I would greatly appreciate a review, especially from Edo Phoenix since he's seen my Blasphemous set before.

Can I post another card? If so, here comes:

84512qb1.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when you have got 8 or more Warrior-type monsters in your Graveyard.This cards ATK and DEF becomes the equal of Warrior-type monsters in your Graveyard times 500. If this card is targetted by the effect of a Spell, Trap or effect monster, you may remove from play 1 Warrior-type monster in your Graveyard to negate that effect.

I have been made a reviewer. ^_^ Here's how I rate:

Official Card Grammar: 20% (Whether or not it is worded properly.)

Name: 5% (Flashiness of name)

Picture: 15% (Flashiness of picture and its sync with the name.)

Balance: 20% (How overpowered or underpowered it is.)

Effect Quality: 20% (Shows thought put into it, is fairly long.)

Originality: 10% (Its unique-ness)

Little things: 10% (Good Set ID, no circulation.)

I'll start off with The Defender of Midgard by BlargTucker

Here's mine(hope you like it):

DefenderMidgard.jpg

Official Card Grammar: successfully isn't used anymore, take it out. Replace one with 1, from your Deck should be taken out. for each monster card your opponent has on the field should be for each monster your opponent controls.

15.5/20 Pretty good for a new member.

Name: I might suggest taking out the word "the" from its name, because this implies that he's the only Defender of Midgard, in which case Midgard would be pwnt, so to speak. Other than that it's good. 3.5/5

Picture: It goes quite well with the name, and there aren't any logos or signatures on it, so there's nothing bad for me to say about the picture, could use an evilopponent on it to show that he 's Defending and not just practicing axe-carrying. He looks like he's in a defensive stance though, I like it. ;)

14/15

Balance: This might be a problem. If your opponent has 2 or more monsters than it's going to be op'd. Maybe you could also lose about 800 LP for every card drawn by its effect.

13/20

Effect Quality: I must say, it's not too flashy. It's a pretty short effect and doesn't really jump out at me. Fixing OCG and balancing it would help.

12/20

Originality: It's pretty unique. There's nothing similar about him to any other existing card in the TCG. You did a good job here. 10/10

Little things: You have Limited Edition in the circulation, but you'd need a gold sticker in the bottom right corner for that, which you do not have. The set ID is good. _ _ _-EN### is as good as it can be. 7.5/10

Total Grade: 75.5/100 Not bad for a new member, not bad at all. ^_^ Has a few glitches here and there, but a great job overall.

@Ultimate_Ryan: I think you should make your four categories for judging out of 25 instead of out of 10, since they're all at 10, it only goes to 40 and nobody can get lower than 60. Just my opinion.

Can I be a rater see if this card is good enough

(Plz rate it as normal.)

card

2dr5jdk.jpg

effect

This card cannot be activated if there is another Spell Card in your Spell and Trap Card Zone. When there is another card in your Spell and Trap Card Zone destroy this card. By discarding 1 cards once every 2 turn's destroy all cards in your opponents hand and send them to the Graveyard. Then, draw the same number of cards that were in your opponent's hand before you activated this effect. if your opponent does not have any cards in his/her hand when this effect is activated you can destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

hope you like it

MK

32874di2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 DARK monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' destroy all cards on the field except this [b']card[/b]. This card cannot attack during the turn it was Special Summoned. For every 3000 Life Points you lose, this card gains 3000 ATK. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field.

Very good OCG, you messed up a few times and there's one line that's unclear, but quite good for the amount of text you had. Fixes in quote. For every 3000 Life Points you lose, this card gains 3000 ATK: I don't quite understand what you mean here, do you mean since the duel started? Or do you mean every time you lose 3000 LP or more?

OCG: 15.5/20

Name: Armageddon is misspelled. Fix that. 2/5

Picture: Blurry and has a black border, but I guess it's pretty cool and works with the name. 9/15

Balance: It has 3 really powerful effects and no drawbacks. Insanely overpowered. You nuke the field, and every time your opponent summons a monster, you can just nuke that too next turn. Not to mention its crazy ATK which can boost to insane amounts. Water it down or give it a huge drawback. 10/20

Effect Quality: It's pretty long and I can see you put some thought into it, although I don't think you thought about how it could change the TCG...17/20 for length.

Originality: Not bad, you removed from play instead of tributing for the nomi effect, it's first effect was seen on JD and Daedalus, but the others haven't been seen. 8/10

Little Things: No Circulation, which is good, but also no set ID, which is bad.

5/10

Total mark: 66.5% Keep on truckin'

Could you review this one?

It is my recent card and a card from my 500+ booster Legin's Breath Expert Pack (named after my Fan-Fic LOL) anyway here it is

38821ii2.jpg

LORE: If this card is Special Summoned by a Spell Card, inflict 400 damage to your opponent's Life Points. If your opponent counters a Summon of an monster, discard 3 cards to negate the activation and Summon the monster. By removing from play 3 cards in your Graveyard and paying 800 Life Points, select 1 Monster Card in your Deck and equip it to this card. If this card would be destroyed the equiped monster would be destroyed instead of this card.

Notes About Card:

- It works well with the others in the pack.

- The part about "select 1 Monster Card in your Deck and equip it to this blah blah blah" well the effect doesn't read "remove from play 3 cards in your Graveyard or pay 800 Life Points" it reads this "remove from play 3 cards in your Graveyard AND pay 800 Life Points" so you have to pay the Life Points and remove the cards from play. I just wanted to clear that out incase someone gets confused on that.

Ah, well, everyone else seemed to like this card, so I figured I'd post it here, too. Hope it's good enough. O.o

4993bp3.jpg

[justify]You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 face-up Machine-Type monster on your side of the field. If this card is Special Summoned, you cannot activate its effect this turn. When this card attacks, discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, this card is destroyed. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field and decrease your opponent's Life Points by that monster's DEF.[/justify]

[spoiler=Serena, Witch of the Moon]

Could you review this one?

It is my recent card and a card from my 500+ booster Legin's Breath Expert Pack (named after my Fan-Fic LOL) anyway here it is

38821ii2.jpg

LORE: If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card' date=' inflict 400 damage to your opponent [i'](that's all you say. Check Fire Trooper)[/i]. When a monster is Summoned and your opponent chains a card effect, discard 3 cards to negate the activation of the card effect. By removing from play 3 cards in your Graveyard and paying 800 Life Points, select 1 Monster Card from your Deck and equip it to this card. Your Deck is then shuffled.If this card would be destroyed, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

Notes About Card:

- It works well with the others in the pack.

- The part about "select 1 Monster Card in your Deck and equip it to this blah blah blah" well the effect doesn't read "remove from play 3 cards in your Graveyard or pay 800 Life Points" it reads this "remove from play 3 cards in your Graveyard AND pay 800 Life Points" so you have to pay the Life Points and remove the cards from play. I just wanted to clear that out incase someone gets confused on that.

OCG fixes are in the quote, you did a pretty good job, although you bungled up a few sentences and some phrases had wording problems. 12/20

Name: It works, could have a little more flash. 4.5/5

Picture: Suits the name, has a small signature in the bottom left corner, and I'm not getting the dice at the end of the broom. Still a good pic. ^_^ 13/15

Balance: Very well balanced. The stats are made up for by the effects. Really good balance. 19.5/20

Effect Quality: Long, and thought about quite well. 17.5/20

Originality: Very original, only the last bit about the equipped monster has ever been used, and even that has only kinda been used. (Relinquished, Unions, etc.)

9/10

Little things: It seems like it should be a DARK attribute monster with the effect, the circulation is off, since you can't use 1st Edition without a gold sticker, which you don't have. The second part of the Set ID is missing.

2.5/10

Total=78

[spoiler=Winged Steel Panther]

Ah' date=' well, everyone else seemed to like this card, so I figured I'd post it here, too. Hope it's good enough. O.o

[img']http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2302/4993bp3.jpg[/img]

[justify]You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 face-up Machine-Type monster you control. You cannot activate the this card's effect during the turn it is Special Summoned. When this card attacks, discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, this card is destroyed. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's DEF.[/justify]You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 face-up Machine-Type monster you control. You cannot activate the this card's effect during the turn it is Special Summoned. When this card attacks, discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, this card is destroyed. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field and

OCG fixes in quote, not perfect, but pretty good. 16/20

Name: Pretty cool, missing a certain bang. 4.5/5

Picture: Goes with the name, and is holoed. ^_^ The nose makes it look like more of a dog than a panther. 14.5/15

Balance: Very well balanced. 19/20

Effect Quality: I can see you spent some time with it, very nice. 18.5/20

Originality: Nothing like it that I know of. 9.5/10

Little Things: Bad circulation, attribute seems more like WIND since it's winged. 5/10

Total=87 Nice. ^_^ Especially since I'm harsh. ^_^

43114fz4.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, select 2 monsters on the field and move them 1 Monster Card Zone to the right (relative to the controller of this card). If either of the selected monsters moves onto another monster, move that monster to the Zone that the selected monster used to occupy. When this card is destroyed, your opponent must discard 1 card from his/her hand.

Ah' date=' well, everyone else seemed to like this card, so I figured I'd post it here, too. Hope it's good enough. O.o

[justify]You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 face-up Machine-Type monster on your side of the field. If this card is Special Summoned, you cannot activate its effect this turn. When this card attacks, discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, this card is destroyed. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field and decrease your opponent's Life Points by that monster's DEF.[/justify]

Titus' "Winged Steel Panther"

Name - meh, describes pic 8/10

Pic - describes name, nice 10/10

Effect - pretty balanced, a little OPed 8/10

OCG - pretty good just some outdated OCG like decrease LP, do not, ect. 8/10

You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 face-up Machine-Type monster you you control. If this card was Special Summoned, you cannot activate its effect this turn. When this card declares an attack, discard 1 card. If you cannot not, this card is destroyed. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to that monster's DEF.

Suggestion - throw out the outdated words, make it like both players take half the DEF to fair it out!

Final Rating - 94%

Titus' "Winged Steel Panther"

Name - meh, describes pic 8/10

Pic - describes name, nice 10/10

Effect - pretty balanced, a little OPed 8/10

OCG - pretty good just some outdated OCG like decrease LP, do not, ect. 8/10

You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 face-up Machine-Type monster you you control. If this card was Special Summoned, you cannot activate its effect this turn. When this card declares an attack, discard 1 card. If you cannot not, this card is destroyed. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to that monster's DEF.

Suggestion - throw out the outdated words, make it like both players take half the DEF to fair it out!

Final Rating - 94%

you control - "on your side of the field" is still correct OCG.

cannot - I meant for it to be "do not"; gives you options.

Making it both players take half the damage would not make this card fair. It would seriously underpower this card. You have to discard a card from your hand to attack with this card, your opponent gets a free monster, and then you still want you to lose the same amount of LPs as your opponent? No thanks. That would bring this card down from Secret Rare to Common.

But thanks for the ratings anyway. :)

Archived