Ryan's Ultimate Reviews! Other reviewers Dark Edo and Zeroshot!!!

Ultimate Ryan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems you used a render for the pic' date=' do you still have, could you PM it to me? (payment)

[/quote']

*confused* Are you talking to me? If so, I have no idea what you're talking about. :P

Thanks Edo. Though it's meant to be DARK. Just because it's Winged, it's a piece of metal with little wings, so doesn't look like it'll be flying much, and it's a dark color, so I think the DARK attribute fits it well.

97696se8.jpg

When this card succesfully inflicts Direct Damage, you may add from your Deck to your Hand 1 'Limiter Removal' during your End Phase. When this card's effect activates, roll a Dice. If you roll a 1, 3, or 5, you may Draw 1 card. If you roll a 2, 4, or 6, discard all cards in your Hand to the Graveyard.

97696se8.jpg

When this card succesfully inflicts Direct Damage' date=' you may add from your Deck to your Hand 1 'Limiter Removal' during your End Phase. When this card's effect activates, roll a Dice. If you roll a 1, 3, or 5, you may Draw 1 card. If you roll a 2, 4, or 6, discard all cards in your Hand to the Graveyard.

[/quote']

@wilson - I need no more helpers now ^_^ and read the rules about posting cards

Mudkipkid7786's "Chaos Overload Gajitron Destroyer"

Name - meh, 7/10

Pic - meh, overused 6/10

Effect - Ewww, OPed that great of an effect for a 2-trib?? 6/10

OCG -

When this card inflicts Direct Damage, you may add 1 "Limiter Removal" from your Deck to your hand during your End Phase, when this effect activates roll a Dice and apply the appropriate effect.

-1, 3, 5- You may draw 1 card.

-2, 4, 6 - Discard your entire hand.

Suggestion - fix OCG, take out he limiter removal thing

Final Rating - 84%

lol, ok. Here's one of my faves.

5378bt0.jpg

Select one face-up monster your opponent controls. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster's ATK and DEF are halved. When this card destroys a monster in battle, this card's ATK becomes 1000.

lol' date=' ok. Here's one of my faves.

[img']http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2971/5378bt0.jpg[/img]

Select one face-up monster your opponent controls. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster's ATK and DEF are halved. When this card destroys a monster in battle, this card's ATK becomes 1000.

Wilson91's "Tin Claws"

Name - good, descriptive, dull 9/10

Pic - nice 9/10

Effect - original, balanced, 9/10

OCG - 8/10

Select one face-up monster your opponent controls. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, half the ATK and DEF of the selected monster. When this card destroys a monster, this card's ATK becomes 1000.

Suggestion - fix up OCG, add ZING! to the name

Final Rating - 89%

New card

5378dr7.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, this card's ATK is doubled. If this card is attacked, your opponent draws 1 card. If it is a Monster Card, this card gains 300 ATK. If it was a Spell card, this card loses 1000 ATK. This card cannot attack your opponents Life Points directly.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Alright, here is one I just made up.

12155yh1.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned, you may Special Summon 1 "Inferno Rock Token" (Rock-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Any Synchro monsters that are Synchro Summoned by using this card as a Tribute gain the following effect:

*Once per turn, during your Standby Phase you may return 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard that was sent there as a result of battle to your hand.

Alright' date=' here is one I just made up.

[img']http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/116/12155yh1.jpg[/img]

When this card is Tribute Summoned, you may Special Summon 1 "Inferno Rock Token" (Rock-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Any Synchro monsters that are Synchro Summoned by using this card as a Tribute gain the following effect:

*Once per turn, during your Standby Phase you may return 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard that was sent there as a

result of battle to your hand.

Chaos Pudding's "Inferno King Onyx"

Name - nice, a little bland 9/10

Pic - nice, fits name well 10/10

Effect - mehh, OPness is made up by the level 8/10

OCG - pretty good 9/10

When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Inferno Rock Token" (Rock-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Any Synchro monsters that are Synchro Summoned using this card as a Tribute gain the following effect:

-Once per turn, during your Standby Phase you can return 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard that was destroyed as a result of battle to your hand.

Suggestion - Can instead of may (yugioh isn't nice)

Final Rating - 91%

oivk49.jpg

When this card is special summoned it is treated as a synchro monster,once per turn discard one card from your hand if that monster was a tuner you may tribute 2 monsters on the field and special summon any synchro monster.when ever a synchro monster attacks you may look at your opponent's facedown cards if any of those cards is a trap card that affects synchro monsters all of your opponents face down cards are destroyed.

Ok...I'm posting my cards effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing at least 2 "Fallen" Type monsters from your side of the field. If there are at least 4 "Fallen" Type monsters in your Graveyard, this card is unaffected by spell cards. If there are at least 7 "Fallen" Type monsters in your Graveyard, this card is unaffected by trap cards. This card's ATK decreases by 300 for every "Fallen" type monster in your Graveyard.

There it is, hope you like...

Also added it to my other post just incase you wanted to quote it...

please rate my card

95441uu6.jpg

effect- this card cannot be normal summoned or set. this card can only be special summoned by removing 2 FIRE monsters in your graveyard from play and one FIRE monster from your hand to the graveyard. each turn during your standby phase this card gains 300 ATK. when this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all monsters on the field.

Archived