Azure Dragon of the East

Mmm. I haven't made any cards lately, and I hardly ever post here, so I thought it'd be time to change that. So I checked out the new 'synchro' option on the card maker, and made this:

AzureDragonoftheEast.jpg

It's based off the azure dragon of Eastern China. I'm planning on making the other 3 dragons. It may be a little broken, I tried to balance it, but I was kind of rushing. It seemed cool to me though.

Just wanted to show it off a bit, hehe.

ummm... useless much?

You're going to need an 8 or 7 star monster to get this guy out, monsters of that level aren't exactly commonplace in most decks with tuners in them (or any deck, matter of fact). However, once your dragon's out, it stops all of your opponent's defenses (field control) and inflicts damage for each card sent (burn). Turns out it's also got 3500 ATK (aggro)... aggro, field control, and burn should never go together in one card, regardless of the summoning conditions.

And, as a side note: You made your card "LIMITED EDITION". Any person who's even glanced at a limited edition card would know that they have gold stickers... wait, yours has a silver sticker!! oh, goodness! Because YGmaker doesn't give the option of gold stickers, you can't make LIMITED EDITION cards.. sorry to break it to you.

There aren't three other dragons' date=' there's a turtle, a phoenix, and a tiger.

[/quote']

Yeah, I meant 3 other guardians, dunno why I said dragon.

Also, Magicbunny or whatever, do you think I care about a simple sticker? You seem like one of those people who just hates new people or something. Please don't go and insult my card on my topic. I don't really appreciate that. Besides, about the 7 or 8 star monster, you don't need that. Like all synchros, they say "1 tuner + 1 or MORE none-tuner monsters" Meaning it doesn't need to be 1 tuner and one other monster only, so I don't have to use a level 7 or 8 monster. I could just as easily use a level 2 tuner and 2 other level 4 monsters. Know your crap before you start barking up my topic, okay? Thanks.

Archived