Naruto question

Wi Fi Master Jordan

and why did itachi kill everyone someone told me the founder of the clan made him is this true

No' date=' it's not true.

Itachi was sent on a special mission from the elders of the village, including the hokage, to kill the uchiha clan. It was said that at the founding of thehidden leaf village, there were two clans, the uchiha, and the senju. The senju clas included the first hokage, and the uchiha clan included Madara. So, to prevent any kind of betrayal from the Uchiha, they sent Itachi to kill them all. But, Itachi spared his little brother, out of love and care for him. He told Sasuke to get the new sharingan to increase his strength in hopes to one day defeat Madara.

-Glasstin[img']http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/glasstin10/emo-fish.gif[/img]

Madara Uchiha is the third person with the Mangekyo Sharingan. Since you don't even know who that is' date=' I advice you to catch up.

[/quote']

i cant were i live its not that far into it

jordan the dragon master Wrote:

and why did itachi kill everyone someone told me the founder of the clan made him is this true

No' date=' it's not true.

Itachi was sent on a special mission from the elders of the village, including the hokage, to kill the uchiha clan. It was said that at the founding of thehidden leaf village, there were two clans, the uchiha, and the senju. The senju clas included the first hokage, and the uchiha clan included Madara. So, to prevent any kind of betrayal from the Uchiha, they sent Itachi to kill them all. But, Itachi spared his little brother, out of love and care for him. He told Sasuke to get the new sharingan to increase his strength in hopes to one day defeat Madara.

-Glasstin [/quote']this show confuses me alot

• 1 month later...

Archived