Disscussion: Self-Destruct Button

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you are incredibly low on Life Points and your Deck is very suckish' date=' use this card and it'll grant you a last resort.

[/quote']

in fact, you can make a LOL deck with this, keeping the tie until time's over, then side poisons of the old man and do the first damage to win the game...

of course, that kind of strategy makes people deserve an UDE ban...

Most hilariously annoying card ever. Wall of Revealing Light' date=' Self Destruct Button. I did it twice. ^_^

[/quote']

I pulled that on my friend once. I ran this for the lulz (b4 I got pro...or semi-pro, whatever) and drew this + WoRL and made a draw right after my opponent drew.

I might make a deck on this once more to P*ss people off, just for the heck of it.

(DMU now offers a special "drop deck" feature, so I'll drop copies of this for people to add to their collections >>)

Guest PikaPerson01

If you chain this to Poison of the Old Man/Dian Keto' date=' then don't you win?

Button Resolves: All LP = 0 ->

Poison Resolves: Your LP = 1200 ->

Opponent loses. <- amirite?

[/quote']

No. Nothing resolves after LP hits zero. Ever. The game ends right there, mid-chain.

If you chain this to Poison of the Old Man/Dian Keto' date=' then don't you win?

Button Resolves: All LP = 0 ->

Poison Resolves: Your LP = 1200 ->

Opponent loses. <- amirite?

[/quote']

No. Nothing resolves after LP hits zero. Ever. The game ends right there, mid-chain.

Q4T

That's it in a nutshell.

Same with exodia. Your opponent uses Card destruction, you chain Reckless Greed and get the last piece, card destruction doesn't resolve and you win.

"But it's not fiar! Card destruction will discard exodia, then I win!"

Lol that happened to me once...

Pointless in my opinion. Not even worth trying to run. Everyone's talking about using it as a last resort and all, but your opponent still has to have 7000 LPs more than you. If your opponent has 7000 LPs or less, you can't even activate the card.

Besides, if your opponent has 7000 LPs more than you, you deserve to lose.

Archived