My best soul deck so far.

Ok, I`ve been getting mad about my deck having too many cards, so I decided to take out some cards. And now it`s even more better. And, DO NOT spam this thread. If you think this deck is weak, then don`t look at this thread. (Unless you want to duel me)

46| All the Cards

4| Tribute Monsters

1| Super Conductor Tyranno

1| Great Maju Garzett

1| Ancient Gear Golem

1| Ultimate Tyranno

1| Mobius the Frost Monarch

21| Non Tribute Monsters

1| Slate Warrior

1| D.D. Warrior Lady

2| Skilled Dark Magician

1| Spirit Reaper

2| Luster Dragon

1| Gemini Elf

1| Insect Knight

1| Sabersaurus

1| Des Koala

1| Breaker the Magical Warrior

1| D.D. Assailant

2| Tribe Infecting Virus

3| Archfiend Soldier

2| Raging Flame Sprite

1| Cats Ear Tribe

13| Spell Cards

1| Smashing Ground

1| Magical Mallet

1| Mage Power

1| Wave-Motion Cannon

1| Pot of Greed

1|Monster Reborn

1| Raigeki

1| Lightning Vortex

1| Swords of Revealing Light

1| Butterfly Dagger Elma

1| Hammer Shot

1| Heavy Storm

1| Dark Hole

7| Trap Cards

1| Stronghold the Moving Fortress

1| Draining Shield

1| Sakuretsu Armor

1| Wall of Revealing Light

1| Trap Jammer

1| Negate Attack

1| Magic Cylinder

Its a good deck, but Monster Reborn, Raigeki, Dark Hole, and Butterfly Dagger-Elma, and Pot Of Greed are banned, so i say 8/10. Take out those cards and replace them with weaker counterparts, like Final Destiny, Axe Of Despair, Call Of The Haunted, Pot Of Avarice, and Lightning Vortex. I would'nt mind dueling you.

I thought you said you never lost a duel? And I'm allowed to spam. Your mum said I can.

....no one is allowed to spam if your here to spam dont come here at all (soz for mini-moding :( )

I don`t get it' date=' Yeah, ive never lost a duel, but my mom is deaf, so how can she talk to you? [/quote']

i belive it is I don`t get it, Yeah, ive never lost a duel, but my mom is MUTE, so how can she talk to you?

anyways 7.5/10

Its a good deck' date=' but Monster Reborn, Raigeki, Dark Hole, and Butterfly Dagger-Elma, and Pot Of Greed are banned, so i say 8/10. Take out those cards and replace them with weaker counterparts, like Final Destiny, Axe Of Despair, Call Of The Haunted, Pot Of Avarice, and Lightning Vortex. I would'nt mind dueling you.

[/quote']

theres no way I`m taking out butterfly dagger elma, I duel without the banned list. I ignore it when I duel. Besides, I thought that cards are only banned if you were in tournaments.

Its a good deck' date=' but Monster Reborn, Raigeki, Dark Hole, and Butterfly Dagger-Elma, and Pot Of Greed are banned, so i say 8/10. Take out those cards and replace them with weaker counterparts

[/quote']

theres no way I`m taking out butterfly dagger elma, I duel without the banned list. I ignore it when I duel. Besides, I thought that cards are only banned if you were in tournaments.

That is correct, and the only reason Butterfly dagger is banned is an Exodia OTK involving gearfriend the iron knight and Royal magical library, basically infinite drawing power.

like Final Destiny, Axe Of Despair, Call Of The Haunted, Pot Of Avarice, and Lightning Vortex.

COTH and POA i agree with, but final destiny is terrible because you kill the field and YOUR OWN HAND, but your opponent still has one. Equip cards uare bad i general and Lightning vortex's cost is too high for it to be playab

le.

Archived