Premium Pack 2 Spoilers

I have heard that Premium Pack 2 in coming out in July 30th 2008... And I have heard that this pack will come with EH Woodsman, Lady Heat, The Heat, Knopse, Poison Rose, Inferno and Terra Firma. I this true? If so, can someone give me the link to a website that can show me a full card list?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does Jaden have the Seal of Orichalcos? Am I missing something?? Why do you torture me so??? :):):):)

"Get your game on!"

I wish the 5D's cards would hurry up and get here...

"I tune Junk Synchron to Speed Warrior! Synchro Summon...Junk Warrior!"

From what I've found, Premium Pack 2 will have 20 cards (10 Super Rares and 10 Secret Rares) and will have cards that were included in Shonen Jump.

I have the complete set of Premium Pack 1, by the way. :)

Why does Jaden have the Seal of Orichalcos? Am I missing something?? Why do you torture me so??? :):):):)

"Get your game on!"

I wish the 5D's cards would hurry up and get here...

"I tune Junk Synchron to Speed Warrior! Synchro Summon...Junk Warrior!"

From what I've found' date=' Premium Pack 2 will have 20 cards (10 Super Rares and 10 Secret Rares) and will have cards that were included in Shonen Jump.

[/quote']

OFF TOPIC: Jaden is evil is the reason why he has it. He got mad at 4kids for runing his show:lol:

ON TOPIC: We really need Gorz and the Tricky though

i agree on the tricky bit, he would be instant-limited or semied though.... hes too good with combos.... ^_^

i will almost bet money that they will not put good card in it though, and if they are good cards, they will be old. stale, and needing (not really) of a reprint.... ^_^

I have heard that Premium Pack 2 in coming out in July 30th 2008... And I have heard that this pack will come with EH Woodsman' date=' Lady Heat, The Heat, Knopse, Poison Rose, Inferno and Terra Firma. I this true? If so, can someone give me the link to a website that can show me a full card list?

[/quote']

Where did you hear this?

OK HERE IS, SO FAR, CARDS THAT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE IN THE PACK... Basically, they are gonna put in all the GX cards that would appear in SJ. I can't wait for the new Heroes. With them, Big City will be a major pwnage.

The Splended Venus

The Big Saturn

Elemental Hero Terra Firma [Fusion]

Elemental Hero The Heat

Elemental Hero Lady Heat

Elemental Hero Inferno [Fusion]

Elemental Hero Ocean (Reprint)

Elemental Hero Woodsman

Deathscythe Harvester

Copycat

Blast Sphere

Green Baboon

Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord

and cards from the Poll that was taken last year.

that's not a spoiler, it's just a presumption of which card would be on the pack... that list IS NOT confirmed by konami and the guy who posted it on UDE's forum is a common user, not even an UDE staff member...

so stick to the facts and wait an official spoiler...

PP02 is going to be an awesome set. I can't wait for it to get here. I might get some of the packs when it does. But I wonder--in the manga, E-Hero Woodsman, Terra Firma, and the others have godly effects. If those are the ones they'll be giving us, will they keep those effects, or will they change them to adjust the power level. Don't know why they would change them though...

Yay!!!!!! I got to start the second page of posts!!!!!! Anyway...moving on.

PP02 will give E-Hero Decks an amazing power boost with the addition of these guys. The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG is definitely getting a facelift, especially with the arrival of 5D's.

Those are some powerful cards. I might end up building a Synchro/Tuner Deck if I get enough of those cards.

Archived