Premium Pack 2 Spoilers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voltech replace Sparkman? i don't think so... Voltech needs his equip spell card that lets him gain 1000 ATK. I think it's called Voltech Spear in the manga... Without it, Sparkman is the best... I would still use Sparkman in a E-Hero deck bc he makes the best Fusions like Darkbright, Evil Hero Lightning Golem, Shining Flare Wingman, and Shining Phoenix Enforcer.

And Hunter 994x, I meant that, in the anime, Jaden didn't never used Stratos... The old Heroes are Avian, Burstinatrix, Clayman, Sparkman, and Bubbleman. The Nature Heroes (The Heat, Lady Heat, Woodsman, Knopse, Poison Rose, Ocean, Stratos, Terra Firma, and Inferno) will the replace the old ones.

Voltech replace Sparkman? i don't think so... Voltech needs his equip spell card that lets him gain 1000 ATK. I think it's called Voltech Spear in the manga... Without it' date=' Sparkman is the best... I would still use Sparkman in a E-Hero deck bc he makes the best Fusions like Darkbright, Evil Hero Lightning Golem, Shining Flare Wingman, and Shining Phoenix Enforcer.

[/quote']

sorry, i have to ask this: have you EVER heard about a little card called SHRINK?!?!?!?

BTW: bad, too bad... thegame doesn't need more e-heroes suckage... it needs cyber angels...

Voltech replace Sparkman? i don't think so... Voltech needs his equip spell card that lets him gain 1000 ATK. I think it's called Voltech Spear in the manga... Without it' date=' Sparkman is the best... I would still use Sparkman in a E-Hero deck bc he makes the best Fusions like Darkbright, Evil Hero Lightning Golem, Shining Flare Wingman, and Shining Phoenix Enforcer.

And Hunter 994x, I meant that, in the anime, Jaden didn't never used Stratos... The old Heroes are Avian, Burstinatrix, Clayman, Sparkman, and Bubbleman. The Nature Heroes (The Heat, Lady Heat, Woodsman, Knopse, Poison Rose, Ocean, Stratos, Terra Firma, and Inferno) will the replace the old ones.

[/quote']

Forgot that post then.

Think about it. Why would they have E-Hero Voltech and Jaden on the pack? Obvioulsy, there aren't going to be any Yugi cards in there... And if you don't like the pack, then do yourself a favor and don't buy them... This pack is for GX fans/Hero lovers...

Here are the cards that I expect to be in the pack:

EH Woodsman

EH Knopse

EH Poison Rose

EH The Heat

EH Lady Heat

EH Voltech

EH Terra Firma

EH Inferno

Hero's Bond

Rose Bud

Voltech Spear

Terra Firma Gravity

Alexis' Ice cards

The Big Saturn

The Splendid Venus

Dandylion

As you can see, the Hero cards only take up half of the pack... Besides, me and other Hero fans are gonna love this pack... This is what I've been waiting for! If you don't like it, just don't buy them or waste your pieces of trees.

Archived