The Chronicles Of No One

Name: Aline Trisht

Weapons if any: Knife or anything she have on her bag. She carries a big bag wich contains lot of traps, bombs, artifacts...

Skills: Being able to make a invention from almost nothing. Duper-Boom!, Failure Experiment, Snatchy-Cratchy,

Preferred Fighting Style: She prefers to wait the enemies to come near and then they to fall on her traps. If she has to fight she still has her Knife to fight in a 1 on 1.

Appearance: ____Petty_Petty_Thief_____by_ragnarok_fanclub.jpg

Bio: A former thief, one day she stole an advanced artifact from the King's Castle that it is said to belong to the "Master" (the evil guy) she couldn't sell it 'cuz everyone was scared of it. So she decided to know what was it, so decided to study the artifact that way she discovered her skills making inventionts and her love for science, since then she is looking for something to help her to discover what is the thing she stole and what is for. She left robbing for science, but she still remembers her moves as a thief.

EDIT:

I added the appearance. BTW I copied AZERAT's post to do mine just to remember what to write, you know Bio, appearance, etc... I changed everything except just for 1 thing that I forgot, the name oops, I changed it, sorry for that.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Aline Trisht

Weapons if any: Knife or anything she have on her bag. She carries a big bag wich contains lot of traps, bombs, artifacts...

Skills: Being able to make a invention from almost nothing. Duper-Boom!, Failure Experiment, Snatchy-Cratchy,

Preferred Fighting Style: She prefers to wait the enemies to come near and then they to fall on her traps. If she has to fight she still has her Knife to fight in a 1 on 1.

Appearance: ____Petty_Petty_Thief_____by_ragnarok_fanclub.jpg

Bio: A former thief, one day she stole an advanced artifact from the King's Castle that it is said to belong to the "Master" (the evil guy) she couldn't sell it 'cuz everyone was scared of it. So she decided to know what was it, so decided to study the artifact that way she discovered her skills making inventionts and her love for science, since then she is looking for something to help her to discover what is the thing she stole and what is for. She left robbing for science, but she still remembers her moves as a thief.

EDIT:

I added the appearance. BTW I copied AZERAT's post to do mine just to remember what to write, you know Bio, appearance, etc... I changed everything except just for 1 thing that I forgot, the name oops, I changed it, sorry for that.

Name: Alexander

Weapons if any: Sword

Skills:

Dragons Fire

Half Dragon Transformation

Preferred Fighting Style: Noble Dragon (made it up)

Appearance: dragon_kight.jpg

Bio: A knight of the Dragon Warriors, he is truly the best of them.

Personality: Kind; Caring; Helpful; and loves to fight off evil

ooc: its an RP so u control your own storyline. You can start off in a town, city, field, you name it. Ill make first post as example and also my chars start.

It was a cold and crisp morning the wind was blowing slightly but strongly on top of Kugorae mountains. Hisan was standing on the edge of the mountain looking out on the world. "Yes, its defiantly the right day." Hisan said ominously. "Today will be the day I find the thing I'm looking for, and when I find it I can be truely...home." Hisan finished his statement then proceeded down the mountain.

Solez looked forward into the desert. The wind whipped up cyclones of sand in the air, pushing the hot, dry air towards his face. He grabbed the steel rod hooked to a clip on his hip, let go suddenly when he realized how hot it was, and took a step forward.

For countless months now, he's been searching for a reason to live. With no family, almost no friends, and no permanent home, he was simply a vagabond.

He'd always wanted to be a hero. But then again, who would accept a rejected wanderer as their hero?

And how would he seize the opportunity?

Other than his fighting skills, he had no real talent.

So he took a few more steps forward, still in search of a path, a destiny, and a reason to live.

"I'll keep searching until I find one. I ain't giving up."

Alexander walked off from his home, the Dragon Warrior Castle. He sniffed the air. Something was going to happen today, good or bad, either way, Alexander didn't know. He walked into the training area for the Dragon Warriors.

"Hey Alexander," said his friend, William.

"Hey Will. So... want to train?" asked Alexander.

"Sure."

Fifteen Minutes Later

"Close, but not close enough. I'm just kidding Will. So...I heard the king want's some help. I'm going outside for a little bit. Why don't you go help him out with what ever it was?" asked Alexander.

"Sure." replied William.

Hisan had jumped from a tall place on the mountain and landed in front of a stranger(Jake) and startled him a bit. Hisan stared at the stranger for a few seconds looking at his eyes directly. Hisan said nothing to the man after all that time and simply kept moving leaving the man with nothing more then a dark cold feeling in the pit of his stomach...

"Stop right there you little thief" A soldier shouted while aiming the girl with his gun, the girl was running at an amazing speed that the soldier barely had breath after trying to catch her.

"Hahaha, stop me if you can't" the thief answered.

"Take this!" said the soldier and in that moment he tried to fire but no bullets were shot, "Uh?" the soldier was confused he look inside the gun and discovered that his gun had broken "How is this possible?"

"You dump, didn't noticed that I did it while you were trying to take this from me?" that was the thief's answer while pointing at a back she was carrying.

The girl continued to run and entered the town to get lost from the soldier's sight

"Phew that was close, let's see if I got something useful" said the girl while looking inside the bag.

"Oh man... not even a Sulfuric Acid tube, if I keep goind stealing useless chemicals I won't be able to finish my next invention"

In that moment two kids came near where the thief was.

"Hey Aline, did you find something useful?" The kid asked to the thief.

"No, not this time" Aline, the thief answered.

"Can we keep it then? Please..." The girl doing a funny face asked to Aline.

"Ok, just let me take the dangerous things" Aline replied while taking some bottles out of the bag. "Here, take this"

"Thank you Aline, you are always so kind" the girl said while hugging Aline.

"Stop it, now go home" Aline said

"Yippie" the kid shouted.

a mysterious man wearing a black robe that covered all his body appeared suddenly.

"So you are Aline, right?" the mysterious man asked

"Who is asking?" Aline said while taking out her knife carefully from her backpack

"Then it is a yes.." the mysterious man replied while taking out a bag full of money "Do you want to take a job? A simple stealing job, it wouldn't be hard for you, I'm sure of it" the man said very confiden of it

"No thanks, I don't work for money" Aline replied, then she turned around and ran quickly to the opposite direction, leaving the town and heading to the mountains.

"Home sweet home..." Aline said while entering a very small cabaing hidden in the mountains...

Solez entered through the huge metal gates of the city, leaving behind the barren desert. Sweat dripped down all over his face, but he seemed not to notice it at all. As he walked through the city border, a guard greeted him.

"Hello there. Please stop and stay still for inspection."

Inspection? Solez stopped in his tracks, and waited for the guard to come closer.

"This is necessary for all newcomers into the town. We need to make sure you're not carrying anything that could be dangerous to our citizens..."

Uh-oh. Aren't I carrying a weapon? Can't let that be seen...

So, Solez burst into a sprint down the road, leaving the guard behind.

"Hey, get back here!" He looked behind and saw the man chasing him, soon joined by three more city guards.

"Crap."

A man stepped out from a tavern and stopped the three guards by holding up his hand. "Stop this now, can't you plainly see that this gentleman is with me." Guard1: "Oh he is with you sir I'm so sorry I didn't know." The man looked at the Guard. "Well maybe next time you should ask me if I have anyone coming today instead of going along with your half-brain." Guard1: "Yes sir." The guards then left and the man turned around to face Solez. "Sorry about that the guards here just want to do a good job. My apologies my name is Hisan." Hisan said to the traveler.

Alexander went off and found two people talking to one another {Hisan and Solez}. Hmmm...I wonder...what the older looking one would do if.......it happened... "Hello sir. Allow me to introduce my self; I am Sir Alexander, Commander of the little known Dragon Knights," said Alexander.

It was 5.40 p.m., Aline was again in the city, she was just killing the time.

"Hey bartender, who are those guys?" Aline asked the bartender while drinking her beer.

"Don't you know? One of them is Sir Alexander" the bartender replied.

"Sir of what?" said Aline

"Well, he is the Commander of the Dragon Knights" the bartender answered

"Dragon Kinghts? Never heard of them... I know he must be one of the King's scapegoat isn't it?" Aline said in a sarcasm tone

"Oh, totally worng my dear Aline, he has demostrated to be one of the best swordsman in the whole kingdom, and had gained some reputation rom his own" the bartender explained while pointing at Alexander

"I see..." Aline said while drinking the last drop of beer of her glass and after finishing her beer she asked "And what about the other two?"

The bartender replied "One of them is Hisan can't you see?"

"Oh you are totally right, and the other one?" Aline asked

"Well... that's something I also would like to know..." the bartender answered

Alexander decided to get something to drink. After all, his partner William was truly a great swordsman, but not quite as good as himself, but nonetheless, Alexander was exhausted. "Bartender, may I have your finest wine in the smallest cup possible. I'll give you 100 over its original price just because I'm in a good mood and because I'm getting tired of the King's gold."

"Y-y-yes Sir, right away" said the bartender

The bartneder went to the back room, and then he came again after 10 minutes carrying wine and a crystal cup.

"Wait right there Chuck" said Aline in to the bartender "Let me deliver this ok? I'll be your waitress just for today"

"But..." the bartender was interrupted by Aline just before he could finish what he was gonna say

"No, no excuses give me that right away" Aline took the bottle of wine and the crystal cup from the bartender's hands and headed were Alexander was

Solez simply looked around at Alexander and Hisan. After Alexander entered into the bar and offered the bartender an outrageous price, he looked at Hisan once more, who lost all hints of friendliness in his face and looked dark.

"Nice to meet you, but... I think I'm going to get something refreshing." He bowed once more, than stepped into the bar, eyeing Alex. He also noticed a girl there. She gave him a weird feeling... like he should be cautious around her.

Why is a random person making me so uneasy...? He thought to himself. He shrugged the feeling off, then went back to watching Alexander.

If he can throw money away like that... there's something special about him. Maybe if I stick around enough, something fun'll happen...

"Aww yes, thank you very much," ediquitley said Alexander. "Heres your pay" *hands both Aline $1000 and the bartender $1000. "Thanks for being quick about it. "I apologize. A man of my postion should know the difference between a 100 dollars and a 1000 dollars. Have a nice day." And walked off from the back.

Solez watched the man hand both the bartender and "The Girl", as he budded her, 1000 each.

Geez! This guy's either loaded or involved in some serious stuff...

He looked from Alexander to The Girl, trying to decide which one he should pursue.

If I follow the man, I might find something interesting, maybe even important... that's just not normal to be that charitable.

He glanced to the girl.

Then again, the girl sure was quick to waitress for him. Maybe she's the most cunning one in this game...

He thought for a few seconds, then made his decision. He stood and walked forward. The Girl was soon right in front of him.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but I have a few questions for you..." Before she could say anything, Solez quickly turned extremely serious, and he could feel the darkness in his face growing.

"Exactly who is that man, and what is he involved in?"

Archived