The Chronicles Of No One

Solez ran up to the castle path, panting and grumbling to himself.

"Bloody little thief... that's my freakin' weapon you stole, you little..." He ran closer and closer, when all of a sudden he felt a shockwave through the air and felt a huge explosion. Out of nowhere, chunks of the castle went flying through the air, followed by clouds of smoke.

"What the heck?!" He stared for a minute, shook his head, and kept running.

I need Esperanza back.

When he finally arrived closer, he saw a group of black-clad soldiers surrounding the castle front. One held a huge cannon, a bazooka, and was aiming it at the castle.

"Hey... if The Girl ran this way, and she stole Esperanza... I'm guessing she's a thief. So... these black dudes are hunting her, I presume..." He was hiding around the corner, watching the scene, planning his next move.

"As much as I hate to say it, if I don't stop these guys, they might damage my weapon." He made up his mind. He stepped out from around the corner, snuck up behind one of the guards, and raised his foot high in the air. The man turned around just in time to receive a heel-drop to the face, knocking him down bloody.

"Get him!" To his left, Solez saw a another of the soldiers--carrying a sword--pointing it at him, as two other men ran at Solez. One was carrying a small dagger, and another held a small pistol. The one with the gun took aim and fired, to which Solez quickly started moving erratically, trying to dodge all of the bullets. He ducked down, bending his knees as the man armed with a dagger slashed, dodging the strike.

He then followed up by placing his hands palm-down behind him on the ground, then pushing up off of the ground, so his legs were slightly angled into the air. He kicked as hard as he could, propelling the dagger-armed man into the air. Solez used the momentum to do a backflip, landing neatly on his feet as he heard two more gunshots. He heard one whiz by his head, and he bent over and dodged another one aimed between his eyes. He quickly charged, taking advantage of seeing the man reload. He spun around quickly, delivering a fierce kick to the man's temple, sending him sliding along the ground.

The one leading the attack, holding a sword, jumped down from above, slashing the sword straight down. Solez side-stepped quickly, then followed with a heel-drop aimed for the man's head, but stumbled when he jumped out of the way.

"Haha, you aren't just a simple guard, are you?"

"We are the Black Order Knights! What is your business with us?" Solez kept jumped back and forth, still pumped up, as the Black Order Knight stood, ready to parry anything Solez delivered.

He wasn't stupid--he knew from the man's stance and his obvious high rank that he wasn't to be taken lightly.

"All I'm doing is trying to recover some stolen mementos froma thief."

"That doesn't mean you have to attack our knights!" At the word "attack", the Knight charged, slashing furiously, whipping air at Solez's chest.

"Hey, your demolitions man here is threatening the condition of my mementos! I had to stop it somehow!" Solez jumped back, taking advantage of a Knight who was watching the bombardment of the castle. He kicked off of his back, knocking him down to the ground, whilst simultaneously propelling himself high into the air. He kicked straight down at the Black Order Captain's head, but flinched when the soles of his feet met the metal of the Captain's blade. He kicked off, somersaulting in the air and landing neatly on his feet.

"We do everything we need to. We can not be held responsible for your own personal belongings and vendettas!"

Well, well, well... I was looking for fun, and I guess I found it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ratchet was fully recovered from his long flight. He made his way off of the stump and approached the Gate and its Guards. One of the three guards approached him. "Sorry uh, sir. We'll have to check you for weapons and mischeivous items and apparell." Ratchet smirked *I knew this might happen*. "Weapons?" Ratchet showed the three guards his blade. "Yeah, guess I'm busted." He bossted back by about 5 feet giving him room to strike as a guard cahrged his way. "Don't move! You are under arrest!"

*I think not* Ratchet dodged the guards two fiersome blows and reversed him in the opposite direction. He swiftly took the handcuffs from the guard and handcuffed one of his buddies. "The only person you'll be arresting is him." said Ratchet. Ratchet picked up speed and jumped smoothly over the 200ft. gate. He pumped his thrusters and took off into town.

"Why isn't there another exit?" said Aline while climbing the castle's rubble, where the first proyectil was shot.

"Oh my God, I can't believe my weapon did this, Am I a genius or what?" said Aline to herself. Aline heard some shots that catched her attention.

"Uh? Who is that?... OH IS THAT GUY!", Aline decided to watch Solez' fight for a while.

"An amazing fighter, no doubt of it", Aline seemed to be thinking I don't need it anymore, so...

"Hey you, the guy I stole this" shouted Aline while holding Solez' Esperanza with her right hand. "Here take it, you may need it" said Aline while throwing the rod at Solez.

After that Aline didn't continue her way, instead of that she went back, going down from the rubble.

Well, I got what I came for... Solez looked at The Girl for a second. "Thanks!"

Wait, isn't she the one who stole this from me...? Solez was about to add "for nothing" to his comment when he sensed the slash coming at his head. He quickly ducked and jumped back, rolling along the ground to dodge the slash. The Black Order Knight Captain charged once more, raising his sword in the air.

Maybe it's time to take me leave... then again, this is too much fun! Solez quickly raised Esperanza--his rod, his weapon--straight into the air, catching the Knight's blade with it. He quickly stood, knocking the Knight back as he pushed back with Esperanza.

"Now I'm ready to fight!" He swung the rod fiercely, pushing the Knight back as he quickly blocked. The black-clad man stumbled back, almost falling over.

Solez quickly followed up with another strike from the opposite side, this time successfully impacting the Knight's side. He fell quickly, but never hit the ground. Solez spun Esperanza rapidly, bringing it down to the ground. He swung straight up, slamming into the Knight's head, knocking him back and causing him to slide along the ground.

"Let's see you recover from that."

While Aline was going down she found an enemy, another Black Order Knight, the knight seemed to be very though, wearing an unpenetrable armor, and a giant black axe h approched to Aline.

"What do we have here? A little rat or what?" said the knight to Aline

"This rat is gonna make you eat your words" Aline replied

In that moment the knight swung his axe, Aline managed to avoid it, the axe broke all the floor.

Wow, I'm sure I wouldn't like to get hit by that

"C'mon you rat, let's see what you can do" the knight said in a very sarcastic way

"Ok, time to get serious" Aline replied

Aline ran quickly towards the knight, she jumped all over him and kicked him with a strong kick on his neck.

"That should do it" stated Aline

"Ha, I have to admit it, a strong kick, but as long as I have my armor you won't be able to hurt me" the knight replied

"Really? Take this" said Aline while taking out her knife and trying to cut his face, but the knight's armor also covered his face so she wasn't able to do anything.

Damn it "I think I'm gonna have to use it, my secret skill" said Aline while looking for something on her hair.

"What? C'mon just accept it, you can't beat me" the knight stated

"Hahaha, that's what you think, take a look at this!" said Aline while holding a lockpick on her left hand

"What? Are you gonna open a door? Hahahahaha"

"Yeah, keep laughing, but if you didn't notice, you armor is too heavy to be made of just one part"

"So..."

"So, it means that you armor is made of multiples parts, and guess what..."

"What?"

"Its unions are locks, hahaha, so let's make it a little more fair... LOCKPICK!"

Aline stood in front of the knight, and holding the lockpick with the left hand she hit several times the knight's armor.

"Ha, it is done" said Aline

"You didn't do anything..." replied the knight, but at that moment all his armor started to fall down and got separeated.

"WHAT!? My armor!" shouted the knight "You are gonna pay for this"

The knight approached Aline and was about to swung his axe, when suddenly Aline punched him very quickly, her fists were hitting as fast as lightnings.

"Ha, what about this, another skill, 1000 FISTS!, ha, I can hit you 3 times per second, hahaha" said Aline

"...." the knight passed out

"Phew... now let's move"

Aline continued her way to the entrance, there was another two Black Order Knights, those weren't as big as the first one

"C'mon if I managed to beat the other guy, do you think you can beat me?"

Before the Knights could say something, she kicked one on the face and punched the other one on the stomach, knocking them out.

Solez spun the rod around in a complete circle, knocking back the five guards who charged him. The Captian ordered more Knights to attack the intruder, as he stood and watched from the sidelines, frowning, with a tad bit of blood seeping out of his mouth.

Solez simply watched as they charged and countered, smiling the whole time. Now they were getting back up, and he assumed an odd stance.

"Jeez, don't make me do this..." Solez quickly ran his hand along the rod, spinning the cap off of the hidden blade underneath. It was long, sharp, and shining in the sunlight. He held it against his side, blade at his waist, as he screamed.

"SPEED ASSAULT!" Then, like a flash of lightning, he was gone. The Knight who was immediately in front of him flew back, blood soaking the side of his armor. Beside that knight was another who looked shocked, wide-eyed, until he felt the blade slice quickly against and through his armor. The three remaining Knights looked around, on their guards, until each fell within seconds of each other. The Captain simply looked on, surprised at what just happened, until Solez suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of him, covering his blade once more.

"What the hell are you?!"

"Haha, I ask myself that every day..." The Captain simply watched as Solez backed away, readying himself with Esperanza, ready to parry any surprise attacks. "If you wanna finish this, let's do it. If not... then I say good day." With that, Solez watched the man for a full minute before turning to head back into town.

Alexander ran out of there. Even though there may have been over 300, he took them all out in less then 5 minutes with out a single scratch, or loss of energy. He saw the bazooka. "Must be that little girls. Alexander managed to find her and quickly gave it to her with out a word and then was off in a blur.

As Esen was walking in the forest he saw that the sky was covered in darkness"What the.."

Esen started running through the forest when he saw a town,when he got to the town gate he saw that the guards were knocked out,he opened the gate and entered the town,when he was inside he jumped on the roof of one of the houses,and observed the town,*nothing strange going on here*Esen jumped down from the roof and started walking around town.

Hisan turned around not facing the robotic man. "Put your sensors away sometimes and rely on pure instinct of mind." Hisan said. "This darkness wont subside, till he's defeated again. Try to keep that in mind." Hisan disappeared in an instant...

A strange man walked up to Ratchet. "I could use you why don't you join are forces to bring back the all knowing and powerful master of sorcery." The man said with an evil smile about him and an aura of dark intentions....

Archived