The Chronicles Of No One

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh my GOD! What is THAT!" said Aline while pointing the dragon that came from the Black Hole.

"Well it seems that if we want to get into that hole that monster must be defeated first..."

Aline looked at Solez, like if she were waiting a response, but before she could say something she made a reckless attack against the dragon.

"Ok, take this you piece of junk" Aline took off her knife and tried to pierce the dragon, but instead of that, the dragon's skin broke as if it were just a stick.

"Wow, I think we will need stronger attacks" At least I have my multibag with me "You are going DOWN!" said Aline while taking off a little black cube from her bag.

Esen was on the roof and he saw when the dragon emerged,*Oh great like this wasn't bad enough*Esen took his rifle and that pouch that Hisan gave him,*time to put my rifle in other use than hunting wolves ad foxes*He took out three bullets and put them in the rifle got into a firing stance and aimed the rifle at the dragon,he fired a bullet and as soon as it hit the dragon it exploded,smoke had completely wrapped around the dragon,and Esen waited for the smoke to clear off to see if that shot had some effect.When the smoke cleared he saw that the dragon was unharmed.

Solez quickly charged at the huge behemoth, sticking his stick into the ground. As a cloud of smoke faded around the dragon, a fireball came out of its mouth, aimed at a huge machine/man fusion. Solez took the chance. It was distracted.

"Pole Vault!" Esperanza was standing straight up in the dirt, and Solez jumped off of the ground, using the rod to fling himself higher into the air. He soared above the creature's head and swung the rod straight down, bringing it down to the center of the dragon's skull.

A loud CLACK was heard as Solez landed on the top of the dragon's skull. He looked down...

"What the heck...?! That didn't do squat!"

This'll be fun.

"Ok it was pure luck that those dump soldiers brought my bazzoka, now I can use it"

Aline stood on her knees and aimed the dragon's head with the bazooka, and fire three shots in a row. The missiles hit the dragon, but it didn't do anything to the dragon, it only caught the dragon's attention.

"Gheez... How are we supposed to beat this thing?"

Aline tried to shot again, but there were no more missilles.

"Ouch... I KNOW..."

Aline began to search something from its bag...

The dragon shook all the damage off and all the people that were on his head. Solez fell to the ground and the dragon roared in his face. "ROOOOOOOOOOAR!" A figure moved in and grabbed Solez right when the dragon was about to strike. Solez was now sitting on the roof and this new person was going to fight the dragon alone. The dragon launched several hundred fireballs at the dark figure. The figure dodged all the fireballs and jumped in the air. "Theres no place for you in this world." The man's hand was now covered in a dark energy. "Seal of the Behemoth." The man placed his hand on the dragon's head and then the dragon was now gone. The figure was suddenly behind Solez. The man punched Solez in the gut and Solez was about to go unconscious. The man's mouth was next to Solez's ear. "You better find Hisan are you guys are gonna die." Then the man disappeared leaving Solez unconscious.

A few hours later...

"Wake up Solez... C'mon, Solez wake up..." it was Aline's voice.

OoC: Maybe you want to use this as a flashback or something like that, like confusing Aline's voice with somebody else's and making that a scene from his memory, and then maybe we can discover something about Solez' past, if not well then nevermind. XD

"I can't let them do that" said Aline, and tried to stand but it seems she hurt her left knee "Oh, damn it, well at least I can gain some time"

Aline took the black cube she was holding before and threw it up in the sky, suddenly the black cube exploded and a blinding light came out of it, making the shadow warriors to hide.

"That won't stop them forever... What are we gonna do?"

Archived