Evil Heroes - I've discovered that I love them

Zexaeon

^^ I have had this pile of Evil Heroes just...SITTING THERE...on my shelf for God knows how long. So I finally re-analyzed them all a few days ago and was all like "Hmm, I actually kinda like these".

Sooooo, Aeon went to the card shop today and bought a few extra cards for it, and now he has put together an EV-Hero Deck! =p My first shot at Evil Hero, so give me your rates/fixes please. ^.^ Be snobby for all I care! No insult is too much for me!!!

[align=center]Monsters

2x Evil Hero Infernal Gainer

2x Evil Hero Inferno Prodigy

2x Evil Hero Malicious Edge

2x Elemental Hero Clayman

2x Elemental Hero Sparkman

3x Elemental Hero Wildheart

3x The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion

1x Elemental Hero Prisma

1x Elemental Hero Stratos

Spells

3x Dark Fusion

3x Dark Calling

2x Reinforcements Of The Army

2x Skyscraper 2 - Hero City

2x Card of Safe Return

2x Allure of Darkness

1x Monster Reborn

1x Premature Burial

1x Heavy Storm

Traps

1x Mirror Force

1x Torrential Tribute

3x Solemn Judgment

Fusion

2x Evil Hero Infernal Sniper

2x Evil Hero Dark Gaia

2x Evil Hero Lightning Golem

2x Evil Hero Malicious Fiend

2x Evil Hero Wild Cyclone

Side Deck

1x Deck Devastation Virus

3x Twister

3x Pulling the Rug

2x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

2x Light-Imprisoning Mirror

1x Solemn Judgment

3x Caius The Shadow Monarch

Swapped a Prisma for Wildheart. Decided I want Caius in the Side Deck. Why? I dunno.

Despite my dislike of him, I switched Bursty for Clayman - more useful here, and it lets me keep Sniper if I decide I wanna use him. Hand Destruction actually wasn't helping me out, so I switched it for ROTA, it's faster. Premmy is for additional revival to help CoSR, and The Dark Creator wasn't getting summoned as much as was prefered, so I ditched him for another Solemn.[/align]

I'm not keen on Burstinatrix here; extra Wildhears/Sparkmen, or even a Clayman or two, would be better. Take Avian out of the Side Deck; he's useless too. Inferno Wing isn't very good anyhow.

Darkbright makes no sense at all. >_>

I see Dark Gaia' date=' but I see no Rock-type monsters. Dark Gaia shouldn't really be run among the Evil Heroes, unless you're up against a Rock deck and run Super Poly.

[/quote']

The Hex-Sealed Fusion monsters are all Rock-Type. Another reason to love them.

Yup. Darkbright makes no sense. And that's precisely why he's there. lulz removed.

I'll take Avian out of the side deck, I don't care about him. Call it personal taste, but I just like Burst being in here. I want to add more Wildheart though, so I'll make room for that. I'm good on Sparky, and no thanks to Clayman. o-O Clayman bugs me, and I don't know why...Inferno Wing isn't my top of the line, obviously, but I can picture plenty of instances where she would be useful to me.

And yes, I can use my Hex-sealed monsters as the rock-types, Umbra. ^_^ Hex-Fusions are win.

Deck slightly edited.

*Sigh* Yeah, I guess....*kisses nostalgic attachment goodbye* Dx She and Stratos are the only E-Heroes I really like...and Necroshade a little.

The reson I don't max up on Prisma is because he can't take the name of "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion". Most of the fusions I use in this deck use The Dark more often than the actual material. For example, it doesn't help me to have a Sparkman and Prisma on the field/in hand if there isn't a Clayman in here. I'd even consider using Rock Bombardment to drop The Dark quickly for a Dark Calling, but there isn't any space for something as non theme-supportive as that.

RoTA, on the other hand, is a definite consideration.

Anyway, I'll make the fixes later - not near my deck right now.

Tonisanoob: T___T How could you? No love for teh Evil? *cry*

*Sigh* Yeah, I guess....*kisses nostalgic attachment goodbye* Dx She and Stratos are the only E-Heroes I really like...and Necroshade a little.

The reson I don't max up on Prisma is because he can't take the name of "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion". Most of the fusions I use in this deck use The Dark more often than the actual material. For example, it doesn't help me to have a Sparkman and Prisma on the field/in hand if there isn't a Clayman in here. I'd even consider using Rock Bombardment to drop The Dark quickly for a Dark Calling, but there isn't any space for something as non theme-supportive as that.

._. I'm not dumping Dark Fusion. What's wrong with you? I can't really make an Evil fusion without it. All I need for Dark Gaia is to fuse a Dark Hex with Malicious Fiend, which I only do if my opponent sends Malicious Fiend to the Graveyard - I'm not really relying on Gaia, he's there for backup.

I like Cyber Dragon, but not every deck needs one. I don't feel this deck needs one. I already have Inferno Prodigy for tribute fodder, and Cyber Dragon is not very helpful to the deck's overall build.

And really - what's it matter if I include The Light or The Dark?

._. I'm not dumping Dark Fusion. What's wrong with you? I can't really make an Evil fusion without it. All I need for Dark Gaia is to fuse a Dark Hex with Malicious Fiend, which I only do if my opponent sends Malicious Fiend to the Graveyard - I'm not really relying on Gaia, he's there for backup.

I like Cyber Dragon, but not every deck needs one. I don't feel this deck needs one. I already have Inferno Prodigy for tribute fodder, and Cyber Dragon is not very helpful to the deck's overall build.

I already have Inferno Prodigy for tribute fodder' date=' and Cyber Dragon is not very helpful to the deck's overall build.

[/quote']

Does Infernal Prodigy work better than Cyber Dragon in this deck though? Have you even tried Cyber Dragon?

If you include Cyber Dragon, Light Hex gives you more options than Dark Hex. If you choose not to use Cyber Dragon, it doesnt really matter.

I already have Inferno Prodigy for tribute fodder' date=' and Cyber Dragon is not very helpful to the deck's overall build.

[/quote']

Does Infernal Prodigy work better than Cyber Dragon in this deck though? Have you even tried Cyber Dragon?

If you include Cyber Dragon, Light Hex gives you more options than Dark Hex. If you choose not to use Cyber Dragon, it doesnt really matter.

Well, Inferno actually DOES work better. You can Special Summon it just as long as it you don't control monsters - Cydra requires that your opponent has at least one monster while you don't have any. Inferno works better for tribute.

As for The Light, yeah, that would give me access to Cyber Twin if I run Cyber, but what for? It seems kind of random. So no. No Cyber.

+DiamondDude X2

+Dasher X2

Dude, no. Diamond Dude is next to useless here, and Dasher is far from necessary.

Well, Inferno actually DOES work better. You can Special Summon it just as long as it you don't control monsters - Cydra requires that your opponent has at least one monster while you don't have any. Inferno works better for tribute.

As for The Light, yeah, that would give me access to Cyber Twin if I run Cyber, but what for? It seems kind of random. So no. No Cyber.

+DiamondDude X2

+Dasher X2

Dude, no. Diamond Dude is next to useless here, and Dasher is far from necessary.

All I'm saying is that, if we're looking at tribute fodder, I prefer the monster you can special summon even if your opponent DOESN'T control a monster. It's common sense not to want to rely on your opponent's cards. Besides, by tributing it for Malicious Edge, I get to draw at the End Phase.

And yeah, I'm not saying Light + Cyber doesn't work, it's just too random and out of place in this deck.

Edits made.

Archived