Whats green and red and wrapped in plastic? The same baby a month later

Knock Knock

Who's there?

A man from the water company, you haven't been paying your bills

*hits man at door with hammer*

Owwww I'm bleeding!!!!

Oh my god I'm so sorry, natural reflex

*buries man in hole along with several other bodies*

Dang it, there goes those natural reflexes again...

Whats red and wrapped in plastic? A suffocated baby

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Owwww I'm bleeding!!!!

Whats red and wrapped in plastic? A suffocated baby

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Owwww I'm bleeding!!!!

ok check this one out...

A man was at one time having an affair with a sheep. A man sees him with the sheep and helps him lead a normal life in town. The man gets a girlfriend and they start living happy. One day sheep boy and his girlfriend were in a heated argument. She says, "You never do anything around the house, and you always throw trash on the floor!". The man looks at the girl and says "Hey, I was with a sheep before I met you, and I can always go baa-ck!"

ok check this one out...

A man was at one time having an affair with a sheep. A man sees him with the sheep and helps him lead a normal life in town. The man gets a girlfriend and they start living happy. One day sheep boy and his girlfriend were in a heated argument. She says, "You never do anything around the house, and you always throw trash on the floor!". The man looks at the girl and says "Hey, I was with a sheep before I met you, and I can always go baa-ck!"

ok check this one out...

:D that one is old RacecaR, and thats only on frozen orange juice boxes (cans from the frozen section in the grocery store)

One day at the church, everyone got crazy and started screaming out what they did wrong and asked for forgiveness. A woman stood up and said, "I lost my virginity when I was 12!" The preacher looked at her and said, "That's okay, the lord forgives you!" A man stood up and said, "I've been cheating on my wife for a year!" The preacher looked at him and said, "That's okay, the lord forgives you!" Another woman stood up and said, "I used to be an atheist!" The preacher looked at her and said "That's okay, the lord forgives you!" A man in the far back stood up and said "I commited a sexual act on my dog!" The preacher looked at him and said "Son, I wouldn't have told anybody that."

:D that one is old RacecaR, and thats only on frozen orange juice boxes (cans from the frozen section in the grocery store)

One day at the church, everyone got crazy and started screaming out what they did wrong and asked for forgiveness. A woman stood up and said, "I lost my virginity when I was 12!" The preacher looked at her and said, "That's okay, the lord forgives you!" A man stood up and said, "I've been cheating on my wife for a year!" The preacher looked at him and said, "That's okay, the lord forgives you!" Another woman stood up and said, "I used to be an atheist!" The preacher looked at her and said "That's okay, the lord forgives you!" A man in the far back stood up and said "I commited a sexual act on my dog!" The preacher looked at him and said "Son, I wouldn't have told anybody that."

Archived