GX is Moving

This is something that must be said and I need answers to.

I just found out that this weekend Yu-gi-oh GX is moving from 4kids TV to the CW4kids. Here's the thing: Are they gonna pick up where 4kids TV left off or is the CW4kids gonna start season 3 all over again? Please relpy to this to let me know, even though you're all gonna hate this thread.

In case you're wondering, we left off when Zane died after he lost to the Yubel-possessed Jesse. Also, CW4kids used to be Kids WB not too long ago.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found out that this weekend Yu-gi-oh GX is moving from 4kids TV to the CW4kids. Here's the thing: Are they gonna pick up where 4kids TV left off or is the CW4kids gonna start season 3 all over again? Please relpy to this to let me know, even though you're all gonna hate this thread.

In case you're wondering, we left off when Zane died after he lost to the Yubel-possessed Jesse. Also, CW4kids used to be Kids WB not too long ago.

Who're CW4kids? What does the CW mean?

The CW4Kids is the current Saturday morning cartoon block of The CW's weekend programming that premiered on Saturday' date=' May 24, 2008, replacing the Kids' WB television block (now an online network). The block is programmed by 4Kids Entertainment, which programs the competing 4Kids TV block for the FOX network.

[/quote']

Btw, CW came from CBS and WB.

The CW4Kids is the current Saturday morning cartoon block of The CW's weekend programming that premiered on Saturday' date=' May 24, 2008, replacing the Kids' WB television block (now an online network). The block is programmed by 4Kids Entertainment, which programs the competing 4Kids TV block for the FOX network.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Archived