[1] Sakuretsu Armor

[1] Widespread Ruin

[1] Mind Crush

[1] Ring of Destruction

[1] Mirror Force

[1] Torrential Tribute

[2] Trap Dustshoot

Nice Deck. I could probably beat it tho. 8/10

How cocky? Now child, go find some noob at your own level.

it`s better than the other one. By a little bit. I give it a 8/12

Both this one and "The Other" (I assume thats chaoserver's) would rock your deck so dont talk.

Anyways, now that I've done my share of Trolling, I can say that I think this deck is excellent, though I think it could go for some more face-down destruction, perhaps add another soul exchage, maybe take out a GK spy, if you have the tomatoes and treeborn, a third is good, but not as nessicary.

remove Soul Exchange for enemy controller.

He is trying to use Soul Exchange to tribute his opponent's monsters. Enemy Controller would be pointless, because he would have to tribute one of his monsters, and then tribute the monster he stole for his monarch.

also i dont think you should take out the Thestalos. very good for hand destruction.

Horus: It can mill frog. In theory it's a 1900 LV3 Floater (It replaces itself when destroyed which will cause your opponent to NOT want to destroy it when possible). It's able to OTK your opponent when run in 3's with Machine Dupe. It feeds avarice and prem, call etc also.

In other decks it can mill malicious, disc, other good stuff that can be brought back to do mass damage.

KA: Thank you ^_^

first off remove Thestalos all 3 for 3 Zaborgs.

i say add a Mobius if u dont want 3 Zaborgs (so u have 2 Mobius and 2 Zaborgs).

remove Soul Exchange for enemy controller.

other than that i dont see any problems.

Here I go' date=' lol.

Hand advantage is critical in this format with the amount of floaters being used, and Thestalos does just that. Not only does Zaborg have more drawbacks than Thestalos (Able to kill itself if when summoned, it's the only card on the field). Thestalos is definitely staying in.

I will KEEP soul. Soul + Thestalos is one of the single best opening moves + E.Con will just hurt the deck by ruining the synergy.

They're not problems, they're key cards. If I had done your fixes, I would have made the deck problematic.

[b']Neji:[/b] Thanks.

Horus: I underestimated your knowledge =]

Its a good deck, *ignore my earlier comments*, but u may wanna add malicious, cause u can mill it with trooper, than remove it, and tribute for a monarch,

This seems a solid deck. The first two cards I would take out (if you ever needed room, or for potential side decking) would be Mobius/Soul Exchange and Mind Crush. Mind Crush is fine and all, but you need another card to help, and even when it works it's a +0 to +2, and if it fails it's an automatic -2.

Monsters seem pretty orthodox for the current format. Another Trooper would be a good addition in the wake of Mind Crush (or in the side) and possibly more Soul Exchanges in case you come along Machine Beatdown (ie. Soul Exchange their set Dekoichi/Trooper, then spin their face-up Phoenix with Raiza.)

Traps seem pretty routine, all the big ones, then a pair of Dustshoot (becoming a quasi-staple now), and Mind Crush.

Nice deck. It's not my style, but I'm absolutely positive this deck would work/is working.

9.9/10. Ya don't get 10, because there's only a pair of Troopers and getting a third would make this deck great.

Archived