graphic help...

rscrash

Yeah, well, I've been doing this for nearly a year and I get sick of people like you. Really, too many times this question has been asked, it's alright for the new members, but you, my friend, have made nearly 500 posts. I would've thought you learned.

nah... Actually that WAS kinda mean. Sorry' date=' Frunk.[/quote']

I'm a very mean person, deal with it. Anyway, that's the point, a highly active member such as rscrash should know these thing by now, it's been asked many times, so not only did he not check the most obvious places such as the GD Sections, but he neglected to read older posts here.

You were wrong about me? You just had very poor judgement my friend. You know what, before this, I bet you were willing to back me up anytime I tell someone their wrong, but do it to you and suddenly I'm Emperor Palpatine. I've been like this the whole time you've been here... deal with it, if you're immature to take such a blunt insult like that (which, might I add, was used to try and insult you less), then I suggest you leave this site, as I'm not going to change just for you...

Frunk's Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Hmm...

Archived