Card Maker Academy Card Review Thread

Kocrow17

My newer idea for the card is.

When this card inflicts damage you may special summon one monster with "Knight" in it's name that is a Light attribute. If a "Royal Straight Slasher" exists on your side of the field' date=' you may tribute this card to activate that card's effect.

Royal Straight Slasher (6/2400/1350)

Discarding 5 monsters with level one to five respectively from hand, the player can destroy all of the opponent's cards on the field.

[/quote']

So Ace replaces the 5 monster card discard cost to destroy all of your opponents cards on their side of the field?

If so then it can be re-worded like this.

Ace Knight. When this card inflicts battle damage you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Monster with "Knight in its name to your side of the field. If "Royal Straight Slasher" is on your side of the field, you can tribute this card to negate the cost of "Royal Straight Slasher".

and Royal Straight Slasher. By discard 5 Level 5 or lower Monsters, each with a different Level from your hand, you can send all cards on your opponents side of the field to his/her graveyard.

Is that what you meant?

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about:

"During your Main Phase, by sending 1 "Jack's Knight" from your hand to your deck, search your deck for a "King's Knight" and add it to your hand."

Since King's Knight only Special Summons Jacks Knight from the deck, you don't want him in your hand. I think this would make a nice for Ace Knight or any other support card for the group.

I would say 1700/1200 then there would be a sequence or pattern

Queen 1500/ 1600

King 1600 / 1400

Ace 1700 / 1200

Jack 1900 / 1000

I then would suggest making another royal card with 1800 / 1000. Maybe a Jack like how you would have a left and right Bow in some card games. It's effect could be to get the queen out quicker say if it was destroyed it can Special Summon Queen from the deck???

Ace's Knight

Level 4

LIGHT Attribute

Warrior/Effect

ATK/1700

DEF/1200

Effect: "During your Main Phase, by sending 1 "Jack's Knight" from your hand to your deck, search your deck for a "King's Knight" and add it to your hand." During your Main Phase, by discarding this card from your hand while a "Royal Straight Slasher" exists on your side of the field you may negate the requirements for that card's effect.

I wouldn't repreat "during your Main Phase", it doesn't sound right. Maybe replace the second one with "also".

^How does he do it? Damn that is exactly what I was trying to figure out all morning. lol PERFECT.

~add flyingdagger8 to the group list please.

I'm the legendary card maker, that's how. lol. I'll add the name to the list.

Glad I could help. Now, I need some help with some of my cards. The basic premises is, when these dinosaurs die, they are turned into fossils. When you dig them up(from your deck) they get a bonus effects. However, I am having problems with the following.

1) Names, I have no knowledge of Dinosaurs.

2) Level 4 or lower dinos that can be fossilized.

3) If the idea is logical, should monsters be shuffled into your deck face-up.

Here's what I have so far, looking for more ideas.

*Insert random Dino name*

Wind/Dinosaur/5/2300/1700

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, shuffle it into your deck face-up. This card is treated as a Rock-Type monster while it is face-up in your deck. When this face-up card is added from your deck to your hand, Special Summon it and treat it as a Rock-Type monster as long as it is on the field.

*Insert random Dino name(Something that has the ability to crush stone)*

Earth/Dinosaur/5/0/0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 face-up Dinosaur-Type monster in your deck. When this card attacks your opponent directly, he/she discard his/her hand. During the End Phase of a turn, if your opponent has no cards in his/her hand, shuffle this card into your deck face-up. This card is treated as a Rock-Type monster while face-up in your deck.

Fossil Cove

Field Spell

Increase the ATK of all Dinosaur-Type monsters by 200 for each face-up Dinosaur-Type and Rock-Type monster on the field.

Mystery Fossil

Normal Spell

Pay 500 Life Points. Shuffle this card into your deck face-up. When this face-up card is added from your deck to your hand, you can place it face-up in your Monster Card Zone as a Monster Card (Earth/Rock/8/2600/3300) and treat its card name as “*Insert Super special awesome name*”.

Fossil Samples

Normal Trap

Tribute 1 Dinosaur-Type monster. Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Rock-Type monsters from your deck to the field in Attack Position. During the End Phase, destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this card that were not face-up in your deck.

I LOVE DINOSAURS. My fav is the Anklyosaurus (sorry forgot spelling). When I was younger I would call it's tail a bombing-knocker. lol don't know what that means thats what I would call it though. Dude you have to make that one! I like this idea... Fossils, and then dig them up? How would you dig them up? lol I think there should be Dinosaurs that are on the field, but don't count as a battle attack targets when they are destroyed but stay on the field, and can't attack until you trigger an effect where they come back as targets. So your opponent could attack directly, and by pass the monster, but you can build up a crystal beast~esque like build. It don't have to be Dinosaurs though.

NEW EDIT: We have another new member!! Big Boy. Also if the group agrees that there is someone that you would want to join then I will consider it if enough agree to it.

p.s~STL you did not answer my PM?...

I like the idea, I think all Dinosaurs should be fossilized. They should be placed face-up in your deck. As for names I'll give you an entire list of em.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dinosaurs

^^

0.0 wow, that's lot of names. I'll have to narrow my search a bit, lol.

I LOVE DINOSAURS. My fav is the Anklyosaurus (sorry forgot spelling). When I was younger I would call it's tail a bombing-knocker. lol don't know what that means thats what I would call it though. Dude you have to make that one! I like this idea... Fossils, and then dig them up? How would you dig them up? lol I think there should be Dinosaurs that are on the field, but don't count as a battle attack targets when they are destroyed but stay on the field, and can't attack until you trigger an effect where they come back as targets. So your opponent could attack directly, and by pass the monster, but you can build up a crystal beast~esque like build. It don't have to be Dinosaurs though.

NEW EDIT: We have another new member!! Big Boy. Also if the group agrees that there is someone that you would want to join then I will consider it if enough agree to it.

omg, Ankylosaurs (spelling?) was my favourite too! As for diggin them up, when they are destroyed, they are buried into your deck face-up(becoming rock-types). When you dig them up, something happens. I'm not sure I understand the effect you are suggesting. Also, I'll add Big Boy to the list.

Archived