Card Maker Academy Card Review Thread

Kocrow17

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elsandero, the effects on your cards are perfect. The fact that they have to be still on the field at the end of the Battle Phase makes their special summon effect perfectly balanced. Their high attacks prevent you from Special Summoning them by Shining Angel. Not only that, but the "this card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard except by the effect of a "Divein Angel" monster" was a wonderful move on your part. You really thought these cards through. 10/10

Hey! lol looks awesome Does anyone get the feeling that the card review is better than the Academy? I should dub this as the bunking class thread. lol But seriously as long as we seeing some good Images, and cards I guess I can't complain.

Yeah, I like the old picture. You can't tell she's wearinga skirt in this one. :( She might aswell be wearing a ballroom gown. Oh, and I knew this thread woud be fun, that's why I was so intent on becoming incharge of it. lol

Hey! lol looks awesome Does anyone get the feeling that the card review is better than the Academy? I should dub this as the bunking class thread. lol But seriously as long as we seeing some good Images' date=' and cards I guess I can't complain.

[/quote']

Well, do yours then and we'll see which is better

and I have to say that I liked the first one better to, I just wanted the text out of there

Archived