Card Maker Academy Card Review Thread

Kocrow17

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, no idea. Anyway I need some help with my Digital World Field Spell.

I got something like increasing all Digimon's attack by 500 and when they get destroyed they return to like a Digi-Egg or In-Training and go to your hand or something. And that does not include when you sacrifise.

So any ideas?

I was wondering how we would do if we opened this thread to the public' date=' and took donations? Is that a good idea?

[/quote']

No, this thread should not be open to the public. We'll be getting like 50 posts a day and a LOT of spamming. If ppl want our(or my) help, they can ask.

Meh, no idea. Anyway I need some help with my Digital World Field Spell.

I got something like increasing all Digimon's attack by 500 and when they get destroyed they return to like a Digi-Egg or In-Training and go to your hand or something. And that does not include when you sacrifise.

So any ideas?

Well if it invoves digi-eggs then I guess it would be that area from season 4, the hatchery place. As for an effect, when a digimon is destroyed, it should be shuffled into your deck and the egg should be placed on to the field in a few turns (or right away, whatever you like). These eggs are then tributed for the monster you lost.

Yeah it was excluded from season three. as for the effect of the field spell how does this sound.

Primary Village

When a digimon is destroyed add that card to your deck then search your deck for one digiegg card and special summon that card to your side of the field then shuffle your deck.

Digiegg

Tribute this card to special summon one level 4 or lower digimon from your deck in face-up attack position.

Archived