Card Maker Academy Card Review Thread

Kocrow17

OK, is this better?

6g99qvb.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by tributing 1 ''Veenmon'' on your side of the field and removing 1 ''Digi-Egg of Miracles'' from your Graveyard from play. By discarding your entire hand and removing 10 cards from your Graveyard from play, destroy all monster cards on the field except this one. Then raise this cards ATK by 400 points for every card destroyed by this cards effect.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#156 DRAGONS-4-LYFE

If this monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summon, you can choose 1 of the following effects.- Randomly discard 2 cards from your hand, and add 3 Equip Spell Cards in your graveyard to your hand. - Send 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card to the graveyard to destroy 1 monster on your opponents side of the field that is 1 Level higher or lower than this monster.

Sorry D4l I'll have to re evaluate this 1 because how does it have an Equip Card on it when it is just been summoned? I probably would lower the ATK more as well. Mage Power, United We Stand, Axe of Despair. 2800+ Increase thats over 4000 ATK!

#167 SUSHITHELEGEND

~5000 ATK is better.

#169 ZALOOG91

Once during each of your Stand-by Phases, you can Special Summon 1 "Hatchling Token" to your side of the field (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 400/DEF 400). You can only use the "Hatchling Token"s for a tribute to Tribute Summon a Dragon-Type Monster.

~Just thought 800 is too much for a Level 1. The idea of it being a defenseless young Dragon would only seem fair that it couldn't be used for anything other than tributing it.

#176 ELSANDERO

This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by tributing 1 ''Veemon'' on your side of the field and removing 1 ''Digi-Egg of Miracles'' from your Graveyard from play. By sending all cards in your hand to the graveyard, and removing 10 cards from your Graveyard from play, destroy all monsters on the field except this card. Then increase the ATK of this card by 400 for every monster destroyed by this cards effect.

~I'd have to say for all the fuss to get it out, and the cost to use it's effect it wouldn't even be worth it. I'd bet you this things ATK doesn't even get higher than 2000 before it's destroyed.

#183 SUSHITHELEGEND

<?????>

The Image is meh... It looks like a Fusion. I'd say 3 effects. Burn every time it destroys. 100 x level of destroyed monster. It can not be targeted by your opponents spell cards. When you activate a spell card or trap it loses 100-200 ATK.

I was editing the japanese TCG Digimon card so meh. GK said something about getting the effects of the monsters in the grave or something. So far I have this.

The Beast of Darkness - Kimeramon

DARK Attribute

Level 9

Synthetic / Fusion / Effect

ATK/3900

DEF/1600

Effect: The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 5 monsters each with a different Monster-Type respectively. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon.

Should I really add those 3 effects?

^That would be good in a Monarch based deck. So maybe Monarch effects...

Destroy 1 Monster.

Destroy 1 face down card.

Return 1 card on the field to the top of your opponents deck.

Destroy 2 Spell/Trap cards.

Discard 1 card from your opponents hand.

How about all of them all at the same time? Your opponent would be so screwed though. lol

If you don't do all of those conditions then you destroy this card, and take damage.

Hows this?

The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 5 monsters each with a different Monster-Type respectively. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card destroys a monster inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total star level x100. You may negate the effect of a spell/trap card by decreasing this card's attack by 200.

I still think something is missing, can you help?

Use 5 Monsters as Fusion Material Monsters to Fusion Summon this monster. Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon this monster must all be different monster types//Monster-Types. When a monster is destroyed by this monster as a result of battle, inflict damage to the controller of the destroyed monsters Life Points by 800. You may negate, and destroy a Spell/Trap Card by decreasing the ATK of this card by 300.

It might be a bit too long. I would suggest taking out the part that says it can only be Special Summoned by Fusion. But that was only to make room. Try that out anyways.

No I just made the mistake and forgot the "Lord" part.

275px-LordHolyAngemon.jpg

Lord HolyAngemon was the one who brought Tai to the Digital World so he could help him and the other good Digimon fight Daemon. He lives in Holy Angel Castle and along with Whamon' date=' governs the Digital World. During Neo's invasion on his castle, he appeared in his battle armor to get rid of some of the enemy Digimon and briefly Digivolved to Seraphimon to fight Arkadimon. Unfortunately, Arkadimon was stronger and was able to revert Lord HolyAngemon back to his previous form. He later Digivolves to Dominimon.

[u']Attacks[/u]

* Excalibur: The Excalibur is used to attack enemies.

* Soul Banish

Archived