What would you do to Edo (Aster) Phoenix if you met him?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I would beat him up and then steal his deck.

Oh yes' date=' you, a 10 year-old male, would totally beat him up. Especially after he's jumped from helicopters through windows in a totally bad-ass fashion, and shown himself to be quite physically fit, not to mention being 16~18 throughout the series.

But yeah, you'd totally beat him up.

[/quote']

It's not that hard, y'know. The most devastating locks are really simple, and most fighters leave their eyes unprotected for some reason. Plus you could just bring a red-hot poker and spear him through the eyes. Or do the same thing with a Witness Match, only shooting instead of spearing.

-__- I doubt any sensible person' date=' real or anime, would let a child carrying a poker get near them. And fighter locks are only valid if

1) You know them

and

2) You're physically capable of pulling them off.

[/quote']

Both requirements are easy to fulfill. And guns are easy to conceal.

*alerts Psion fleet*

Deploy the Terror Star. We'll have that broken freak in no time. Kill Zigfried while you're at it.

I have a few and Edo himself gave me one idea.

1) Make HIM where the Ojama Yellow costume Ojamanjoume wore in 166

2) Make him dress in a maid's outfit. (Make the Master/Servant idea bite him in the butt) and posts the pictures on the internet....(or give to Hell Kaiser for lols)

3) Extreme revive Beyond Birthday to kill him =D...then I'd need to revive L....and then it goes on and on...

Rather random' date=' considering I doubt he would actually care at all.

Latest one from me:

Really make him HKR's servant...(must refrain from Yaoi thoughts)

[/quote']

XD Are you referring to Mega-Ultimate-Sore-Loser-Totally-NOT-Emoing-It Was-Just-One-Duel-Hell-Kaiser-Ryou?

Archived