What would you do to Edo (Aster) Phoenix if you met him?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terror Stars?

Massive mobile starbases capable of initiating supernovas.

In that case guns would be much more sensible since you wouldn't die in the process of initiating the Supernova. And guns would only kill the target, Terror Stars would kill tons of innocent people. I give Edo the gun, he points it at you, you either kill yourself and everything with your Terror Star or Edo blows you up. Either way, you wouldn't survive the gun vs. Terror Star conflict.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Terror Stars?

In that case guns would be much more sensible since you wouldn't die in the process of initiating the Supernova. And guns would only kill the target' date=' Terror Stars would kill tons of innocent people. I give Edo the gun, he points it at you, you either kill yourself and everything with your Terror Star or Edo blows you up. Either way, you wouldn't survive the gun vs. Terror Star conflict.

[/quote']

Transporters. Pwned.

There's also warships, Gundams, etc.

Terror Stars?

In that case guns would be much more sensible since you wouldn't die in the process of initiating the Supernova. And guns would only kill the target' date=' Terror Stars would kill tons of innocent people. I give Edo the gun, he points it at you, you either kill yourself and everything with your Terror Star or Edo blows you up. Either way, you wouldn't survive the gun vs. Terror Star conflict.

[/quote']

Transporters. Pwned.

There's also warships, Gundams, etc.

You could remotely use the Terror Star. Or just blow up the entire planet with the Death Star.

Rather random' date=' considering I doubt he would actually care at all.

Latest one from me:

Really make him HKR's servant...(must refrain from Yaoi thoughts)

[/quote']

XD Are you referring to Mega-Ultimate-Sore-Loser-Totally-NOT-Emoing-It Was-Just-One-Duel-Hell-Kaiser-Ryou?

Yup you do remember when they agreed the Master/Servant image to trick the monsters going round to get information. It just screams that idea.

XD Yes, Rose, I remember. And It's honestly hard to stop the yaoi thoughts from flowing with that idea.

i would cuddle him

and congratulate him on pwning Jaden

^_^

xD Yay!

i would mug him' date=' his deck and his money...

[/quote']

xD He'd just go "Bish please." Then he would use his money to have you assassinated and claim back what he lost. xD Besides, he's rich, so he's obviously going to be carrying around a gun.

If he's in Japan at the time you do it, I might very much doubt he would have a gun. (Blame Death Note for that comment specifically Matt and Light)

I know another one:

Lock him a room and force him to watch his duel with Amon repeatedly.

Lock him a closet with rabid fangirls.

Can you honestly see him carrying a gun around (then again L did have a gun and I never saw that coming).

I could do far worst Aeon, stuff too bad for this forum. *evil laughter* actually the Beyond Birthday one was pretty crazy, since no one (other than L) would be able to figure out who killed Edo.

If I ever finished the fics would be better, but it hit a stop when I couldn't decide what to do next.

I know another steal all his black tea and lock him a room and watch.

Or let Manjoume get revenge for Edo using him as a pack mule.

That would be funny, and possible since Manjoume probably helped (after stopping....or was that just Mike) Edo's career restart, if he went back to it.

I wouldn't steal his money, he has a very good use for it.

The only thing I can think of attack him with Pharaoh's fleas =D, or steal all those damn White Suits, since he has hundreds.

Archived