Bloody Mary Club

Victory

[align=center]Read the Title Nuff Said.

This Club Is For Anyone Who Has Done The Ritual Or Plans To Do The Ritual.

We Share Our Experiences, Facts, And Beliefs.

We May Each Post Our Own Share Of Rules Of The Ritual.

Which I Will Record Everything ON Here, Page 1.

[spoiler=Bloody Mary]

[spoiler=Rules]

[spoiler=Victory]

You Turn The Lights Off And Lock The Door In the Bathroom At Midnight. You Repeat "Bloody Mary" Three Times And Spin Around. You Keep Repeating It Until She Shows Up. Once You Feel Her Presence, You Tell Her 1 Knock For Yes And 2 Knocks For No. Then You Ask Questions.

Set 13 Candles Around The Room.

Blow Them Out One By One.

Then Say Bloody Mary X 3

And Let Her Come.

[spoiler=FFXFAN21]

[spoiler=Lord_Davok]

If you want to actually see Blood Mary, then it won't come out unless your a little bit afraid. But remember, when she comes out, STAY CALM. Then she'll go. Also, remember that the Bloody Mary can't harm you, and that whatever you see will most probably an illusion. But, be extremely cautious... if it's a High Level Bloody Mary, then if your lucky you could go into a coma... if not then you could either die of fright, commit suicide or go insane and kill everybody in the area.

It kind of depends. It might work, it might not. It depends on your area, and also the date. Most Spiritologists forget this. It's effective mostly:

-At Halloween, or a week before or after it.

-At Christmas, or a week before or after it.

-At Midsummer's Night, or a week before or after it.

-In October.

-Friday 13th.

-Thanksgiving Day.

-Or two weeks before and after the date the particular spirit was killed.

The rituals are effective mostly on those days.

Spirits don't appear in the daytime, I forgot to mention. Do it at night. And don't get your hopes up, the Bloody Mary might not appear.

Terms

(will be updated)

If a person(person?) go's insane after an encounter with a High Level Bloody Mary and does not kill him(or her)self, will become a serial killer, killing a certain set of people for no apparent reason. This type of person is called a `Candyman'.

Bloody Mary?

Ways to tell if it's a Bloody Mary or not....

-They never leave the mirror area(or bathroom) they can't affect you outside there.

-Can't move solid objects.

-Can only affect you with your mind.

-Cannot make objects turn on/off, open/shut, or anything else.

-Cannot physically kill a human being. Everything you see in an experience with her is an illusion.

Medium Level-The Fibroscis Mary

Not that good, and not that bad either. The worse that could happen is:

1. Pass out.

2. Have terrible nightmares for the next three days.

3. Be extremely jumpy for the rest of your life.

So you won't get killed- if your pretty strong-willed. Also, you'll feel an experience of drowning while in contact with her sometimes.

[spoiler=moonwalk 2000]

1.i turned out the lights

2.i wrote 666 on the wall back words so you could read 666 in the mirror

3.i twirled around 3 times saying bloody Marie

4.And then i waited a while untell i herd some thing and there was bloody marie this only happened once one the 6 time i just remained calm like my uncle told me then after she appeared about 5 seconds later she disappeared

just stay clam is the best advice any one can give wen summoning the beast.

o and one more thing if you are highly religious she is considered a demon and it makes you a bigger target .she will try to play mind games with you reman clam at all costs.i get this from my uncle Ted Welcons do not under any circumstances ever try to reason with him/her it will only have negative affects

the best way to over come this madness is to well either A. just not do it. or B.just keep thinking and/or saying in your head or out loud that you don't believe in it.it not only feeds of fear,but also belief

okay so things to all ways do is !. stay calm at all times 2.never try to reason with the apparition.3.just think/say that you don't believe in her it also works best on halve moons because its wen light and dark collide and the sprits are let lose so is bloody mary a ghost or an apparition i think apparition because she feeds off our fear making her part shelly under our control making here an apparition not a ghost

[spoiler=Death Metal]

Well what i was told is you go into the bathroom, turn out the lights (Bow Chicka Bow Wow), and fill the bathtub with hot water. You then repeat "Bloody Mary" 5 times and spin around while saying "Bloody Mary" until you see a naked ghost in the bathtub and the bathwater turns to blood (creepy eh?).

[spoiler=Stories]

[spoiler=Victory]

Yet To Be Told

[spoiler=FFXFAN21]

This story is about my friend Cassie, Cassie's step sister, Macie and I after what happened in Party gone wrong we were at my house and were telling ghost stories and reliving our past experience when Cassie decided to try "Bloody Mary". In my bedroom my closet doors are mirrors so it's like having four full length mirrors. The lights were already off so we sat on my bed and looked at the mirrors.

We chanted bloody mary three times and nothing happened so we just laughed it off and turned the lights on. Nothing strange happened until my parents left to go see my aunt and uncle. We were laying on the floor getting ready to go to bed when we heard someone walking up and down the hallway and we knew we were the only ones home. Then I saw the hall light come on and my bathroom door flew open and the tap started running full force and the shower came on. Macie went and turned everything off and suddenly it was calm. Then we heard someone drumming their fingers on my door outside in the hall. We all held our hands up to show we weren't doing it and it kept going. I jumped up and flung the door open and it stopped, then my closet doors burst open. We started praying that it would all stop and suddenly it did.

Nothing has happened since and I am so glad. Now Cassie and I don't look for ghostly encounters and we pray that they don't look for us.

When I was a young girl I would attend many sleep-over parties. As many young girls did we would always play the game "Bloody Mary". For people that do not know about this game, you go in front of a mirror, turn the lights out, and repeat "Bloody Mary" a number of times. Supposedly you see the image of Bloody Mary in the mirror and if you do not either run out or turn the lights on fast she will stick her hands out from the mirror and scratch you! Well, of course this never worked for us...until one day.

I am now in college. I went home for Christmas break to visit my best friend since first grade. I ended up staying the night at her house. We were just remembering all the good times we had as kids and all the silly things we used to do. During this discussion we got on the topic of how we used to play Bloody Mary and how stupid it was since it never worked. We decided to play the game again just for old times sake.

We went into her bathroom, shut the door, and turned the lights off. Her bathroom had no windows in it so it was witch black in the room. We could not even see our hands in front of our faces! We held hands and began repeating "Bloody Mary". I am not sure on the exact number of times we repeated it, but I would say about ten. Then something appeared in the mirror. It was not a face of Bloody Mary at all. What appeared in the mirror was a green triangle. The triangle stated out small and grew larger. We stopped repeating the line and just watched this triangle grow in size, not sure what to think. We did not expect to see anything at all, especially not a triangle. If anything we thought we would have seen Bloody Mary herself. I can not say that I was very scared at the time, more like extremely confused and intrigued as to why we were seeing a triangle. I would say we just stared into the mirror in awe for about 30 seconds. All of the sudden I felt something grab my arm and I screamed. My friend started screaming too and turned on the light, opened the door, and pulled me out of the bathroom.

We ran into her bedroom and just looked at each other. I asked her if she saw anything. She too saw a green triangle that continued to get larger. She also felt someone grab her arm which freaked her out and made her pull me out of the bathroom. We closed that bathroom door and did not go in it for the rest of the night. To this day she will not use that bathroom if she does not have to. That bathroom is now always colder than the rest of the house, which it never was before. Nothing else happened, but I definitely think that this was a very, very strange experience. I do not know if there is a connection at all between Bloody Mary and a triangle, but that is what happened. Although this story may be a little strange, it is all very true

Okay, here is my third installment of the "My Bloody Mary Experience Series," story, and it could be the best, or might be the worst. This is long after the year 1999, as a matter of fact, I'm in the middle of being a 7th Grader like the last story, and it might just strike a certain chord in being very good comparing with all my Bloody Mary posts, and alot of others. This is no joke, everything is serious, and it's all in what I'm about to tell you, my friends at USM.

It was a cold Sunday Afternoon in Late Winter/Early Spring of 2003, and I wasn't feeling well. I had a stye that had lasted for two or three days, and it had started on this day. Anyway, I was sleeping in my parents' bedroom, my mom was downstairs doing computer work, and my dad and sister was at my sister's basketball game. Anyway, there is a large mirror in my mom's room that stands up, and I was irritated by the itching around my eye, and very bored. Her name entered my head, and I decided to say it, feeling less fear the more I did it, but not thinking of how much it got more worse the more I did it.

I whispered her name to myself, staring at the standing mirror, and I noticed a small fog start to form on the glass of the mirror, I bolted out of the room, and went to my kitchen down the hallway, hoping I could be hallucinating from an overactive imagination, once again. A few days later, I gathered the courage to observe the mirror, and I saw a face formed by the fog, with no eye pupils, narrow eyebrows, and a malicious frown on it's face. I'm not joking, this is exactly what I remember it as! *Shudders*

I have always done Bloody Mary, random and rare times throughout my life, but when it comes to hearing noises, or imagining things, those two experiences aren't nearly as spooky as seeing something, that proves to be there, to be evidence that something could lurking around when lights turn off, or when a child goes to asleep, because when it can happen in the middle of the day despite weather conditions, it gives speculation that abnormal, paranormal encounters can, and most likely will, if not already, happen anywhere and everywhere! This is a lesson I'm still in the middle of learning, and all that has to happen to get almost a full lesson from this is to be able have this happen anytime, anywhere, in any climate. This is my Third Installment Of The "My Bloody Mary Experience Series. Good Night.

She lived deep in the forest in a tiny cottage and sold herbal remedies for a living. Folks living in the town nearby called her Bloody Mary, and said she was a witch. None dared cross the old crone for fear that their cows would go dry, their food-stores rot away before winter, their children take sick of fever, or any number of terrible things that an angry witch could do to her neighbors.

Then the little girls in the village began to disappear, one by one. No one could find out where they had gone. Grief-stricken families searched the woods, the local buildings, and all the houses and barns, but there was no sign of the missing girls. A few brave souls even went to Bloody Mary's home in the woods to see if the witch had taken the girls, but she denied any knowledge of the disappearances. Still, it was noted that her haggard appearance had changed. She looked younger, more attractive. The neighbors were suspicious, but they could find no proof that the witch had taken their young ones.

Then came the night when the daughter of the miller rose from her bed and walked outside, following an enchanted sound no one else could hear. The miller's wife had a toothache and was sitting up in the kitchen treating the tooth with an herbal remedy when her daughter left the house. She screamed for her husband and followed the girl out of the door. The miller came running in his nightshirt. Together, they tried to restrain the girl, but she kept breaking away from them and heading out of town.

The desperate cries of the miller and his wife woke the neighbors. They came to assist the frantic couple. Suddenly, a sharp-eyed farmer gave a shout and pointed towards a strange light at the edge of the woods. A few townsmen followed him out into the field and saw Bloody Mary standing beside a large oak tree, holding a magic wand that was pointed towards the miller's house. She was glowing with an unearthly light as she set her evil spell upon the miller's daughter.

The townsmen grabbed their guns and their pitchforks and ran toward the witch. When she heard the commotion, Bloody Mary broke off her spell and fled back into the woods. The far-sighted farmer had loaded his gun with silver bullets in case the witch ever came after his daughter. Now he took aim and shot at her. The bullet hit Bloody Mary in the hip and she fell to the ground. The angry townsmen leapt upon her and carried her back into the field, where they built a huge bonfire and burned her at the stake.

As she burned, Bloody Mary screamed a curse at the villagers. If anyone mentioned her name aloud before a mirror, she would send her spirit to revenge herself upon them for her terrible death. When she was dead, the villagers went to the house in the wood and found the unmarked graves of the little girls the evil witch had murdered. She had used their blood to make her young again.

From that day to this, anyone foolish enough to chant Bloody Mary's name three times before a darkened mirror will summon the vengeful spirit of the witch. It is said that she will tear their bodies to pieces and rip their souls from their mutilated bodies. The souls of these unfortunate ones will burn in torment as Bloody Mary once was burned, and they will be trapped forever in the mirror.

[spoiler=Lord_Davok]

I was about 10 years old, and I began my studies in Spiritology two months ago. At first I was just going on websites and reading books about it, and kept only guessing, too afraid to actually perform the `Blood Mary' Ritual. By then I believed like everyone else: that Bloody Mary was actually one person with a lot of stories around her.

Finally I decided to perform the Ritual. I put 666 on the wall, five candles, pentograms.... etc. Bloody Mary didn't appear. Next day I tried another of the listed Rituals that were supposed to summon her- that didn't work either.

Eventually I began to give up, and gave up trying to summon her for two weeks. I tried again at Halloween night, for a little Halloween dare. I was pretty darn afraid at that time, so I went in and did the Ritual again.

The first thing I noticed was a drip, drip sound. But the sink wasn't on or leaking. Then came the cold. The unbearable cold. It ate away at my insides, freezing me to the spot. I went into a sort of comatose state, and stared blankly at the mirror, and saw it.

The creature was a thin, shriveled up old hag. And covered in dripping blood. Her teeth were like knives and when I looked into her eyes I saw the worst things I could imagine happening. I was frozen with fear. The more I shook, the bigger the hag seem to warp out of the mirror towards me.

Finally I couldn't stand it anymore, the tension and fear was too much. I was scratching myself hard, blood dripping off my arms....

Finally I snapped out of it. ``NO!'' I cried and jumped up, sweating. The creature had dissapeared. I looked at my arms, and they were fine. I was fine.

I then realized it was an illusion. Blood Mary didn't kill it's victims... it let's the victims do that for her. It fed off of fear.

That jump-started my full career as a Spiritologist, with this knowledge.

Got a new story.

The Sleepover

I was about 11 years old at the time. Me and my friends were having a sleepover. I hadn't been to many sleepovers, so I was pretty excited. I packed my doodlepad and my notebook, and I was thinking me and my friends could go for a hike or something, and maybe in the night and look for Ghouls and Bogeymen. All quite fun.

(I was in Grade 5 then)

Most of my friends called my research silly and just fantasy. One of my friends called me somewhat of a nerd, but I didn't mind. There was one kid named Ireland, who believed me and listened to me. But, well, he believed everything.

Anyway, we were in the bedroom with our sleeping bags, and, you guessed it, we started playing Truth or Dare. Since I don't really like participating in those events, I stood out of it. Finally one of my friends dared Ireland to summon Bloody Mary in the bathroom.

Since I was more experienced then, I knew it could be dangerous, and I volunteered to go in with him, knowing my previous experience with a Bloody Mary.

Anyway, Ireland did the Ritual, and nothing happened for a while. Then Ireland began acting strangely. His eyes glazed over, and he started scratching his arms suddenly, and twitching. Knowing what might happen, I turned on the lights, and Ireland snapped out of it.

After, when we were going home, Ireland pulled me aside and asked. ``Did you it?'' I shook my head, though Ireland kept insisting that I did, and that I was moaning in pain.

Yes, actually. The name `Bloody Mary' was given to a species of Fear Ghost that usually appear associated with Blood, and named after the English Queen, Bloody Mary. The reason that there are so many stories about her is that each story revolves around one certain Bloody Mary. They are also related to White Ladies.

[spoiler=moonwalk 2000]

im from trout Louisiana small little town. one night during hurricane Andrew we were playing in side and at about 12:00 or so i had to use the bathroom so i opened the door i saw pentagrams all over the walls and 666 writen on the wall opposite of the mirror and there was bloody mary stand right in the middle of the largest pentagram was bloody mary the sink and bath tub were over flowing with blood and then i turned on the light there was nothing every thing was gone no blood no wax on the floor from the candle that had ben lit on each point one the largest pentagram no nothing...but the creepy thing was is that some on left a bloody hand print on the mirror and crudly wrote "BLOODY MARY"

thats like wen i was at the pond just 7 days a go! im 14 now i had just finished 9th grade and i went out to the pond it was 10 or so i look in to the mirror reflective surface of the water then i was just about to skip my 13 rock wen my jaw dropped wen i saw the water turn a murky red and a body flouted to the surface and it drifted a shore a hand reach out and grabbed my ankle i tried to let out a scream only to find thing no sound had left my lips

and then be for i passed out i herd a whisper and it said "bloody mary"... i woke up the next morning at the pond... laying on a small sandy section of the beach.

[spoiler=Death Metal]

"I was in the bathroom doing something i heard about on the internet and all you have to do is (insert ritual here )...and suddently thee was a lady in the bathtub in a f**king pool of blood...I was scared out of my mind and thats all i remember before i passed out and woke up in my room." he proceded to ask me if i wanted to do the ritual and being the young fool i said "no" i remember the ritual my friend told me about when i was about 13 and did it but nothing happened...maybe i wasnt scared enough

[spoiler=Members]

Victory

FFXFAN21

Lord_Davok

moonwalk 2000

Death Metal

[/align]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k heres one i found

This story is about my friend Cassie, Cassie's step sister, Macie and I after what happened in Party gone wrong we were at my house and were telling ghost stories and reliving our past experience when Cassie decided to try "Bloody Mary". In my bedroom my closet doors are mirrors so it's like having four full length mirrors. The lights were already off so we sat on my bed and looked at the mirrors.

We chanted bloody mary three times and nothing happened so we just laughed it off and turned the lights on. Nothing strange happened until my parents left to go see my aunt and uncle. We were laying on the floor getting ready to go to bed when we heard someone walking up and down the hallway and we knew we were the only ones home. Then I saw the hall light come on and my bathroom door flew open and the tap started running full force and the shower came on. Macie went and turned everything off and suddenly it was calm. Then we heard someone drumming their fingers on my door outside in the hall. We all held our hands up to show we weren't doing it and it kept going. I jumped up and flung the door open and it stopped, then my closet doors burst open. We started praying that it would all stop and suddenly it did.

Nothing has happened since and I am so glad. Now Cassie and I don't look for ghostly encounters and we pray that they don't look for us.

A Story in my Early Years in Spiritology

I was about 10 years old, and I began my studies in Spiritology two months ago. At first I was just going on websites and reading books about it, and kept only guessing, too afraid to actually perform the `Blood Mary' Ritual. By then I believed like everyone else: that Bloody Mary was actually one person with a lot of stories around her.

Finally I decided to perform the Ritual. I put 666 on the wall, five candles, pentograms.... etc. Bloody Mary didn't appear. Next day I tried another of the listed Rituals that were supposed to summon her- that didn't work either.

Eventually I began to give up, and gave up trying to summon her for two weeks. I tried again at Halloween night, for a little Halloween dare. I was pretty darn afraid at that time, so I went in and did the Ritual again.

The first thing I noticed was a drip, drip sound. But the sink wasn't on or leaking. Then came the cold. The unbearable cold. It ate away at my insides, freezing me to the spot. I went into a sort of comatose state, and stared blankly at the mirror, and saw it.

The creature was a thin, shriveled up old hag. And covered in dripping blood. Her teeth were like knives and when I looked into her eyes I saw the worst things I could imagine happening. I was frozen with fear. The more I shook, the bigger the hag seem to warp out of the mirror towards me.

Finally I couldn't stand it anymore, the tension and fear was too much. I was scratching myself hard, blood dripping off my arms....

Finally I snapped out of it. ``NO!'' I cried and jumped up, sweating. The creature had dissapeared. I looked at my arms, and they were fine. I was fine.

I then realized it was an illusion. Blood Mary didn't kill it's victims... it let's the victims do that for her. It fed off of fear.

That jump-started my full career as a Spiritologist, with this knowledge.

If you want to actually see Blood Mary, then it won't come out unless your a little bit afraid. But remember, when she comes out, STAY CALM. Then she'll go. Also, remember that the Bloody Mary can't harm you, and that whatever you see will most probably an illusion. But, be extremely cautious... if it's a High Level Bloody Mary, then if your lucky you could go into a coma... if not then you could either die of fright, commit suicide or go insane and kill everybody in the area.

It kind of depends. It might work, it might not. It depends on your area, and also the date. Most Spiritologists forget this. It's effective mostly:

-At Halloween, or a week before or after it.

-At Christmas, or a week before or after it.

-At Midsummer's Night, or a week before or after it.

-In October.

-Friday 13th.

-Thanksgiving Day.

-Or two weeks before and after the date the particular spirit was killed.

The rituals are effective mostly on those days.

Good luck. Hope you survive.

EDIT: Spirits don't appear in the daytime, I forgot to mention. Do it at night. And don't get your hopes up, the Bloody Mary might not appear. Also, try any Ritual. Anything really goes, as long as the Bloody Mary is attracted to it.

im sort of a skeptic the only experiences I've had with ghosts was on a civil war battle field

i saw ghosts on a hill my down like they were getting ready for battle some were a slight blue and some were grey http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=51522&page=3 i talked about a bunch of important subjects on this page as seen above

Archived