Bloody Mary Club

Victory

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres anoter story if you want thefirst two parts ask me

Okay, here is my third installment of the "My Bloody Mary Experience Series," story, and it could be the best, or might be the worst. This is long after the year 1999, as a matter of fact, I'm in the middle of being a 7th Grader like the last story, and it might just strike a certain chord in being very good comparing with all my Bloody Mary posts, and alot of others. This is no joke, everything is serious, and it's all in what I'm about to tell you, my friends at USM.

It was a cold Sunday Afternoon in Late Winter/Early Spring of 2003, and I wasn't feeling well. I had a stye that had lasted for two or three days, and it had started on this day. Anyway, I was sleeping in my parents' bedroom, my mom was downstairs doing computer work, and my dad and sister was at my sister's basketball game. Anyway, there is a large mirror in my mom's room that stands up, and I was irritated by the itching around my eye, and very bored. Her name entered my head, and I decided to say it, feeling less fear the more I did it, but not thinking of how much it got more worse the more I did it.

I whispered her name to myself, staring at the standing mirror, and I noticed a small fog start to form on the glass of the mirror, I bolted out of the room, and went to my kitchen down the hallway, hoping I could be hallucinating from an overactive imagination, once again. A few days later, I gathered the courage to observe the mirror, and I saw a face formed by the fog, with no eye pupils, narrow eyebrows, and a malicious frown on it's face. I'm not joking, this is exactly what I remember it as! *Shudders*

I have always done Bloody Mary, random and rare times throughout my life, but when it comes to hearing noises, or imagining things, those two experiences aren't nearly as spooky as seeing something, that proves to be there, to be evidence that something could lurking around when lights turn off, or when a child goes to asleep, because when it can happen in the middle of the day despite weather conditions, it gives speculation that abnormal, paranormal encounters can, and most likely will, if not already, happen anywhere and everywhere! This is a lesson I'm still in the middle of learning, and all that has to happen to get almost a full lesson from this is to be able have this happen anytime, anywhere, in any climate. This is my Third Installment Of The "My Bloody Mary Experience Series. Good Night.

thats like wen i was at the pond just 7 days a go! im 14 now i had just finished 9th grade and i went out to the pond it was 10 or so i look in to the mirror reflective surface of the water then i was just about to skip my 13 rock wen my jaw dropped wen i saw the water turn a murky red and a body flouted to the surface and it drifted a shore a hand reach out and grabbed my ankle i tried to let out a scream only to find thing no sound had left my lips

and then be for i passed out i herd a whisper and it said "bloody mary"... i woke up the next morning at the pond... laying on a small sandy section of the beach.

Archived