Bloody Mary Club

Victory

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a new story.

The Sleepover

I was about 11 years old at the time. Me and my friends were having a sleepover. I hadn't been to many sleepovers, so I was pretty excited. I packed my doodlepad and my notebook, and I was thinking me and my friends could go for a hike or something, and maybe in the night and look for Ghouls and Bogeymen. All quite fun.

(I was in Grade 5 then)

Most of my friends called my research silly and just fantasy. One of my friends called me somewhat of a nerd, but I didn't mind. There was one kid named Ireland, who believed me and listened to me. But, well, he believed everything.

Anyway, we were in the bedroom with our sleeping bags, and, you guessed it, we started playing Truth or Dare. Since I don't really like participating in those events, I stood out of it. Finally one of my friends dared Ireland to summon Bloody Mary in the bathroom.

Since I was more experienced then, I knew it could be dangerous, and I volunteered to go in with him, knowing my previous experience with a Bloody Mary.

Anyway, Ireland did the Ritual, and nothing happened for a while. Then Ireland began acting strangely. His eyes glazed over, and he started scratching his arms suddenly, and twitching. Knowing what might happen, I turned on the lights, and Ireland snapped out of it.

After, when we were going home, Ireland pulled me aside and asked. ``Did you it?'' I shook my head, though Ireland kept insisting that I did, and that I was moaning in pain.

okay in all of them i use these steps

1.i turned out the lights

2.i wrote 666 on the wall back words so you could read 666 in the mirror

3.i twirled around 3 times saying bloody Marie

4.And then i waited a while untell i herd some thing and there was bloody marie this only happened once on the 6th time i just remained calm like my uncle told me then after she appeared about 5 seconds later she disappeared

This old story....

Well what i was told is you go into the bathroom, turn out the lights (Bow Chicka Bow Wow), and fill the bathtub with hot water. You then repeat "Bloody Mary" 5 times and spin around while saying "Bloody Mary" until you see a naked ghost in the bathtub and the bathwater turns to blood (creepy eh?).

I did it but nothing happened i just looked stupid in a bathroom with a tub of hot water (did i do something wrong?)

Here's some more rules for ya...

Terms

(will be updated)

If a person(person?) go's insane after an encounter with a High Level Bloody Mary and does not kill him(or her)self, will become a serial killer, killing a certain set of people for no apparent reason. This type of person is called a `Candyman'.

Bloody Mary?

Ways to tell if it's a Bloody Mary or not....

-They never leave the mirror area(or bathroom) they can't affect you outside there.

-Can't move solid objects.

-Can only affect you with your mind.

-Cannot make objects turn on/off, open/shut, or anything else.

-Cannot physically kill a human being. Everything you see in an experience with her is an illusion.

EDIT: Thanks for giving the advice he already had, Moonwalk... just kidding. Also, you guys aren't the first people to overcome it. Also, it's an IT, not a HER. It is a species, not a single person.

EDIT: Species? Theres More Then One?

AWESOME this is getting more and more intruinging

Yes, actually. The name `Bloody Mary' was given to a species of Fear Ghost that usually appear associated with Blood, and named after the English Queen, Bloody Mary. The reason that there are so many stories about her is that each story revolves around one certain Bloody Mary. They are also related to White Ladies.

i got another story

When I was a young girl I would attend many sleep-over parties. As many young girls did we would always play the game "Bloody Mary". For people that do not know about this game, you go in front of a mirror, turn the lights out, and repeat "Bloody Mary" a number of times. Supposedly you see the image of Bloody Mary in the mirror and if you do not either run out or turn the lights on fast she will stick her hands out from the mirror and scratch you! Well, of course this never worked for us...until one day.

I am now in college. I went home for Christmas break to visit my best friend since first grade. I ended up staying the night at her house. We were just remembering all the good times we had as kids and all the silly things we used to do. During this discussion we got on the topic of how we used to play Bloody Mary and how stupid it was since it never worked. We decided to play the game again just for old times sake.

We went into her bathroom, shut the door, and turned the lights off. Her bathroom had no windows in it so it was witch black in the room. We could not even see our hands in front of our faces! We held hands and began repeating "Bloody Mary". I am not sure on the exact number of times we repeated it, but I would say about ten. Then something appeared in the mirror. It was not a face of Bloody Mary at all. What appeared in the mirror was a green triangle. The triangle stated out small and grew larger. We stopped repeating the line and just watched this triangle grow in size, not sure what to think. We did not expect to see anything at all, especially not a triangle. If anything we thought we would have seen Bloody Mary herself. I can not say that I was very scared at the time, more like extremely confused and intrigued as to why we were seeing a triangle. I would say we just stared into the mirror in awe for about 30 seconds. All of the sudden I felt something grab my arm and I screamed. My friend started screaming too and turned on the light, opened the door, and pulled me out of the bathroom.

We ran into her bedroom and just looked at each other. I asked her if she saw anything. She too saw a green triangle that continued to get larger. She also felt someone grab her arm which freaked her out and made her pull me out of the bathroom. We closed that bathroom door and did not go in it for the rest of the night. To this day she will not use that bathroom if she does not have to. That bathroom is now always colder than the rest of the house, which it never was before. Nothing else happened, but I definitely think that this was a very, very strange experience. I do not know if there is a connection at all between Bloody Mary and a triangle, but that is what happened. Although this story may be a little strange, it is all very true

Archived