POJ, New Releases: Kenu and Sodi ALL ANCIENTS ARE IN!!!!

Silas Angel

[spoiler=Plains of the Jasevar]

[spoiler=booster pack]

boosterrequest30.jpg

[spoiler=the Created]

[spoiler=Maka]

103242gh0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Request of the Ancients." This card is treated as DARK, LIGHT, FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH. When this card is Summoned successfully, control of all cards you control shifts to your opponent, except this card. If the number of monsters that have their control shifted by this effect is greater than your opponent's number of open spaces, destroy the ones with lowest ATK. While "Otu, Keeper of the Order" is face-up on the field, this card cannot declare an attack.

[spoiler=Otu]

103242ue9.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card, "Formed by the Ancients". You must also Release from your hand or field monsters whos Level total equals 10 or more. While this card remains face-up on the field, when "Sata, the Ancient of the Dark Skies","Esa, Ancient of the Flames", or "Sodi, Ancient of the Hardened Earth" declares an attack, negate the attack. When this card declares an attack, your opponent draws 2 cards. You can Special Summon 1 "Fae, Oracle of Avin". If so, negate this cards effect.

[spoiler=Ritual Spell]

103242rb0.jpg

[spoiler=the Ancients]

[spoiler=Vahim]

103242si1.jpg

effect

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card, "The Beggining of the Ancients". You must also Release from your hand or field monsters whose total Level equals 10 or more. This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type. When this card is Summoned, add to your hand from your Deck, the Spell card, "Formed by the Ancients". If you control a "Sata, Ancient of the Dark Skies", Special Summon 1 "Jabu, Chaotic Flesh". If you Special Summoned a "Jabu, Chaotic Flesh" with this effect, this card cannot attack.

[spoiler=Sata]

103242vg1.jpg

effect

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card, "The Beggining of the Gods". You must also Release from your hand or field monsters whos Level total equals 10 or more. This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. When this card is Summoned, bring to your hand from your deck, the Spell card, "The Incarnation of Chaos". If "Vahim, God of the Lights" is on the field, add to your hand from your Deck the Spell card, "A Jealous God". If so, this card can only attack once, after that this card cannot attack as long as its on the field.

[spoiler=Xor]

103242cv7.jpg

effect

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card, "The Beggining of the Ancients". You must also Release monsters from your hand or field whos Level total equals 10 or more. This card is also treated as an Aqua-Type. You can Release 1 "Jabu, Chaotic Flesh" to Special Summon from your deck, "Jabu, the Confused Soul." If you Special Summon "Jabu, the Confused Soul" by this card's effect, this card cannot attack as long as it is in play.

[spoiler=Esa]

103242fp0.jpg

effect

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card "The Beggining of the Ancients". You must also Release monsters whose total Level Stars is 10 or more from your hand or field. If "Sata, Ancient of the Dark Skies" and "Sodi, Ancient of the Hardened Earth" are on the field, put to your hand, from your Deck, "Unleashed by the Ancients". Increase the ATK of a "Mevexo, the Mistake of the Ancients" on the field by 1200. Lower the DEF of all monsters on the field by 1600.

[spoiler=Kenu]

103242nk2.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card "The Beggining of the Ancients". You must also Release monsters whose total Level Stars is 10 or more from your hand or field. When this card is Summoned, activate from your hand or your Deck 1 "Banishment of the Ancients". As long as a "Vahim, Ancient of the Lights" is Face-up on the field, this card's ATK is doubled.

[spoiler=Sodi]

103242yf3.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card "The Beggining of the Gods". You must also Release monsters whose total Level Stars is 10 or more from your hand or field. If a Face-up "Sata, Ancient of Dark Skies" is under your control, add to your hand from your Deck or your Graveyard 1 "Mistake of the Ancients".

[spoiler=Jabu!!]

[spoiler=Chaotic Flesh]

103242uw2.jpg

Born in the town of Avin, Jabu had never expected that his life's trail will be taking a turn toward godhood. God of Lights, Vahim, and God of Darkness, Sata, both have their eyes on him. He might be the god that Sata had tried and failed to created centuries ago, he might be the key to peace that Vahim had hope for when he had created Otu.

[spoiler=Confused Soul]

103242rk6.jpg

This card cannot be Advanced Summoned except by Releasing 1 "Jabu, Chaotic Flesh" when equipped with "Powers of Darkness". This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Xor, God of the Sea". This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type monster. This card is also treated as a WATER monster.

[spoiler=the Rookie Necromancer]

103242ge8.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Accepted by the Community". This card can only be Advanced Summoned by Releasing 1 "Jabu, the Confused Soul". This card is also treated as a WATER Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your opponents Graveyard with a Level of 3 or lower.

[spoiler=the Fire Shot]

103242hx9.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Trial by Fire". This card is also treated as a FIRE and WATER Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your opponents Graveyard with a Level of 4 or lower.

[spoiler=Master of the Rocks]

103242td4.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Must Destroy the Boulder!!". This card is also treated as an EARTH, FIRE, and WATER Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, pay 1300 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your opponents Graveyard with a Level of 6 or lower. When this card attacks an EARTH Rock-Type monster, destroy the card without applying battle damage.

[spoiler=Swift as the Wind]

103242kr8.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Teach Me?". When this card is summoned, you can play 1 "Apah, Town of the Ancient Secret" from your Deck or your hand. This card is also treated as a WIND, EARTH, FIRE, and WATER Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, pay 1600 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your opponents Graveyard with a Level of 7 or lower. When this card attacks an EARTH Rock-Type monster, destroy the card without applying battle damage.

[spoiler=Chaotic Darkness]

103242zx4.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Incarnation of Chaos". This card is also treated as a WIND, EARTH, FIRE, and WATER Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with a Level of 6 or lower. When this card attacks an EARTH Rock-Type monster, destroy the card without applying battle damage. This card is not destroyed as a result of battle by a LIGHT monster. If this card is attacked by a LIGHT monster, put into your hand from your Deck 1 "Visited by Light".

[spoiler=an amazing set!!!]

Code Y.C.M's set is just kool!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks man!! Thank all of you guys.. im gettin so much better at this! ^_^

special thanks to Ruby, for just bein plain awesome!! and Dj for the thread of ocg and grammer.

and a special special thanks to the mod who banned me over this past weekend.. if i wasnt banned i wouldnt have check out all the rules and gotten better!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^!!!

wooolly, I cant say much about most the pics, and sata god of dark skies???... DARK-SKIES??!!... hahahaha oh sheeeet that carcks me up, you guys are joking right? your not selling out for free points?? haha well... um... I aint, the effects are alrite but look at the dark-skie guy, hahaha. don't take it to heart though, no offence to you. overall...

5/10

I like the image used for Sata - it reminds me of both Spawn and Komamura from Bleach. It has good stats for its level. (I'm seeing this thing holding the Gate Guardian in a headlock). The retrieval effects are nice, and I like the drawback of only being able to attack once if you retrieve the second card. Small OCG errors, but we get what the card does - it PWNS!!!

I give this card a 8/10. I'm curious to see what the Ritual Spell Card looks like.

Archived