POJ, New Releases: Kenu and Sodi ALL ANCIENTS ARE IN!!!!

Silas Angel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-VETU

This card can only be activated while you control a "Vahim, God of the Lights", "Xor, God of the Waters", or "Kenu, Goddess of the Wind" is under your control. Once per turn, you can pay 600 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to move this card to an unnoccupied Monster Card Zone and treat this face-up Trap Card as a LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster with 2900 ATK and 3400 DEF. If you activate this cards second effect, destroy all monsters that were Special Summoned by this card's first effect.

*iv bold/slash what i see that are errors...

may i suggest, if this card is treated as a monster after activation, then you need to state that in the effect...

the pix could use a background tho...

-VAHIM

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card, "The Beggining of the Gods". You must also Release from your hand or field monsters whose total Level equals 10 or more. This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type also. When this card is Summoned, bring intoadd to your hand from your deck(Deck), the Spell card, "Formed by the Gods". If you control a "Sata, God of the Dark Skies" is in play, Special Summon 1 "Jabu, Chaotic Flesh". If so you Special Summoned a "Sata, God of the Dark Skies" with this effect, this card cannot attack.

*iv bold/slash what i see that are errors....

on the special summoning sata part... it needs to state when the effect activates...

and on the cannot attack effect... it just needs to state for how long.. cause of now, this card cannot attack at all if it special summons a sata...

pix fit the name... nice

overall...7/10

~Phantasy

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Ugh, I hate Master Rule OCG. Whatever. I'll be rating the first two here; expect more later.

Originality: Cool ideas. I especially like Maka's effect.

Balance: Level 10 or higher monsters generally fail. Monsters with 3000+ attack just scream unoriginality. Cut their ATK/DEF by 1000 points, and cut their level by 3, and THEN you'll have good cards.

Playability: Their synergy is their downfall. Maka shifts to your opponent, leaving you defenseless. If Otu is up, Maka is wasted space, but the odds of Summoning 2 Ritual Monsters in 1 turn are slim. If they were Effect Monsters, it would be much easier. My recommendation is to decrease Otu's ATK by 1500 points and her DEF by 2000 points, and make her a Level 4 Effect Monster.

OCG: With the above changes made...

Maka's correct OCG is This card cannot be Ritual Summoned except by the effect of "Unleashed by the Gods." This card is treated as both a DARK Spellcaster-Type monster and a LIGHT Warrior-Type monster. When this card is Summoned successfully, control of all cards you control shifts to your opponent. If the number of monsters that have their control shifted by this effect is greater than your opponent's number of open spaces, destroy the ones with lowest ATK. While "Otu, Keeper of the Order" is face-up on the field, this card cannot declare an attack.

Otu's correct OCG is While this card remains face-up on the field, when "Sata, the God of the Dark Skies","Esa, Goddess of the Flames", or "Sodi, God of the Hardened Earth" declares an attack, negate the attack. When this card declares an attack, your opponent draws 2 cards.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Hm. Well, they're your cards. Just keep in mind that Ritual Monsters are virtually unplayable.

~SGY

Archived