POJ, New Releases: Kenu and Sodi ALL ANCIENTS ARE IN!!!!

Silas Angel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your trap card, is overpowered.

If you just have those cards out, you practically kill your opponent then.

You can special a monster from ur opponent's graveyard, [saying it could be disc commander], get advatage, then take your trap, and turn it into a 2900 beatstick that can mow down your opponent.

Not to mention that your images, have alot of improvement that can be added.

Your card = Game if you have the cards out. But seeming as it is quite difficult, it is just regular overpowered, instead of super overpowered.

so, yeah.. >_>

Your trap card' date=' is overpowered.

If you just have those cards out, you practically kill your opponent then.

You can special a monster from ur opponent's graveyard, [saying it could be disc commander'], get advatage, then take your trap, and turn it into a 2900 beatstick that can mow down your opponent.

Not to mention that your images, have alot of improvement that can be added.

Your card = Game if you have the cards out. But seeming as it is quite difficult, it is just regular overpowered, instead of super overpowered.

so, yeah.. >_>

if i special my opponents monster and use my traps effect, the monster would be destroyed.

whats wrong with my images?

how would you fix it?

This card can only be activated when a "God" or "Goddess" monster is under your control. Once per turn, you can pay 600 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from yours or your opponents Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to move this card to an unnoccupied Monster Card Zone and to treat this face-up Trap Card as a LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster with 2900 ATK and 3400 DEF. If you activate this cards second effect, destroy all monsters that were Special Summoned by this cards first effect.

^

Correct OCG.

Your card is still a little OP, since you can still:

POSSIBLE SITUATION:

You activate this card, you Special Summon a Destiny Hero Disc Commander from ur opponent's Graveyard. Draw two cards.

Activate Dimensional Fissure.

Pay 1000 points to summon this huge trap, beat stick, remove ur opponent's Disc Commander from play, and start PWNing ur opponent with hand advantage and a huge beatstick. >_>

Archived