Naruto Club (Full)

Ean98

Wait' date=' I didn't get a rep.

[/quote']

Im away very sorry

There will be a card contest. In this theard. Just sent me 3 card. it must be about naruto the winner will be a co-owner of this club the deadline is tuesday so make these cards plz 5 points for partisipation I will be away From 30 more seconds this is my last message:

TAKE CARE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are my cards:

[spoiler=Itachi Card]

42435zz8.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it remains in Attack Position. (Damage calculation is applied normally). If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row. When this is equipped with "The Mangekyou Sharingan", once per turn, you can activate on of the following effects.

● Select 1 Monster your opponent controls. Until your opponent's 3rd End Phase after the activation of this effect, the selected card cannot declare an attack and inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points during their Standby Phase.

● Once per turn, you can destroy up to two cards your opponent controls.

● Special Summon 1 "Susano'o Token" (Fairy/LIGHT/Level 8/ATK 2100/DEF 3000) in Defense Position. The "Susano'o Token" cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, as long as you control a "Susano'o Token", you can remove 1 monster your opponent controls from play. You can only control 1 "Susano'o Token" at a time.

[spoiler=The Mangekyo Sharingan]

42435ix7.jpg

Sorry that the pic for The Mangekyo Sharingan isn't good.

Archived