what would you do to weval if he threw your exodia in the ocean

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would smack him with my hand.

Honestly' date=' there's a million things that I would do to that retard.

1. You sonofajabroni! You stupid motherf***er! *Beats Weevil's ass with a crowbar*

2. Get your sorry ass in the water and get my f***ing cards! *Throws Weevil in the ocean* *Gets anchor. Tosses it on Weevil*

3. Looks at Weevil. Get super pissed off, then f*** him up

4. Fuckyou, you motherfucking asswipe! *strips Weevil buttass-naked* *Rams crowbar up his ass and break his prostate gland*

1,000,000. You dumbshit! *Disintergrates Weevil*

[/quote']

How about this one, FAMILY FORUM!!!

Heres another, you are banned good bye

Hypocrite much SOS? You got your thread locked because you posted a picture of a girl holding up her dress exposing her panties. You also founded a club especially for perverts. Not to mention the fact that you constantly talk about how you can hook people up with links to Hentai...Really don't pull out the "THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM!!!!" card on anybody. You make yourself look stupid by doing such things.

I would smack him with my hand.

Honestly' date=' there's a million things that I would do to that retard.

1. You sonofajabroni! You stupid motherf***er! *Beats Weevil's ass with a crowbar*

2. Get your sorry ass in the water and get my f***ing cards! *Throws Weevil in the ocean* *Gets anchor. Tosses it on Weevil*

3. Looks at Weevil. Get super pissed off, then f*** him up

4. Fuckyou, you motherfucking asswipe! *strips Weevil buttass-naked* *Rams crowbar up his ass and break his prostate gland*

1,000,000. You dumbshit! *Disintergrates Weevil*

[/quote']

How about this one, FAMILY FORUM!!!

Heres another, you are banned good bye

Hypocrite much SOS? You got your thread locked because you posted a picture of a girl holding up her dress exposing her panties. You also founded a club especially for perverts. Not to mention the fact that you constantly talk about how you can hook people up with links to Hentai...Really don't pull out the "THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM!!!!" card on anybody. You make yourself look stupid by doing such things.

ok i just got pwned but still i didnt post hentai ON the site people just pmed me asking me to email it to them.

and the pic wasnt THAT bad.

and besides he is swaring and dats worse

First, I would kick him where the sun don't shine a couple times. After that, I woud pick up his limp body and throw him overboard - but not before taking all the money in his wallet. After that, I would go to the card shop on the ship and buy the last Exodia set that is behind the counter. :D

(If I can't do that, I would just watch Weevil struggle to stay afloat in the frigid water)

Archived