what would you do to weval if he threw your exodia in the ocean

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would first take his deck, burn it and throw it into the ocean. Then I'd rip his limbs apart and set him on fire and then throw his limbs out of a plane. Then i'd bring him back to life(Somehow) and do that same procedure 60 more times. After that id bury him and put a bomb in his grave blowing his mangled body. Then 2 hours later i'd dig him up, put him in the middle of a busy highyway to get hit by cars, then stuff his body through a wood chipper. Thats what i'd do...

I would first take his deck' date=' burn it and throw it into the ocean. Then I'd rip his limbs apart and set him on fire and then throw his limbs out of a plane. Then i'd bring him back to life(Somehow) and do that same procedure 60 more times. After that id bury him and put a bomb in his grave blowing his mangled body. Then 2 hours later i'd dig him up, put him in the middle of a busy highyway to get hit by cars, then stuff his body through a wood chipper. Thats what i'd do...

[/quote']

Jesus...

Post: #16RE: what would you do to weval if he threw your exodia in the ocean

Weval? Who is this Weval you speak of? All I know is Weevil. Maybe your talking about Weval- in the Yu-Gi-Oh 5Rural Ruralian Dub... *shudder*

Anyway, to WEEVIL, I would

i dont care how you spell it

I would do nothing. :)

[spoiler=Just Kidding]I would kick his balls, rip his hair out, break his glasses with my bare fists, smack him a few dozen, throw in a couple of punches, then finally, throw him into the ocean and watch as the sharks devour him. Am I evil?

Archived