what would you do to weval if he threw your exodia in the ocean

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

He forgot to rip them up. EXODIA... OBLITERATE!! Plus I might use the Transporter + Terror Star combo.

I'd incapcitate him, drag him to a VERY hard surface and bang his head on it until he bleeds, but not dead. Then, I'd crack a glass on his head, and stick all the small pieces in various parts of his body. Then I'd get a golf club and smack his balls with them. If he has not died of pain yet, I'll poison him, and leave him in the furnace, unable to move.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

@Azmania: Wow, you're really going to do all that? I only suggested the Terror Star as a joke. They're pieces of paper with pictures on them, gimme a break...

Weval? Who is this Weval you speak of? All I know is Weevil. Maybe your talking about Weval- in the Yu-Gi-Oh 5Rural Ruralian Dub... *shudder*

Anyway, to WEEVIL, I would thank him for eliminating one more batch of Instant Win cards from the worlds... and then feed his soul to Darkrai.

I'd incapcitate him' date=' drag him to a VERY hard surface and bang his head on it until he bleeds, but not dead. Then, I'd crack a glass on his head, and stick all the small pieces in various parts of his body. Then I'd get a golf club and smack his balls with them. If he has not died of pain yet, I'll poison him, and leave him in the furnace, unable to move.

[/quote']

agreed except last sentence, i'd have him obliterated by 5 other exodias and watch his ashes get licked of the ground by wolves...

MURDER THAT LITTLE BUTT HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Hey, you just threw a bunch of instant win cards a way!

Weevil: Yeah, so?

Me: Why didn't you just steal them and keep them for yourself?

Weevil: Oh, yeah, hehe.

Me: They aren't that far away, you could still get them.

Weevil: Yeah, I'll go get them. *Dives into the ocean*

Me: Perfect. *Takes out walkie-talkie* Unleash the sharks.

Me:

First I Would send Joey and Tristan To get them Second I Would Shoot him sixty times with the aa-12 tactical shotgun I hid in my luggage Then i'd steal all his good cards and throw his dead body off the ship. In the end i have exodia and weevil is dead.

Archived