Blast Zone CTCG club

This is a club for the card game that my friend and I are working on. The card game is fun and short for now. You only need a 5 card minimum deck. The maximum deck size is 30 cards. Here is an example of a creature card.

2vx2ioh.jpg

That card is called Angel 01. It has 90/100 attack power and 90/100 defense power. It's effect is that once per turn, you can return one card from your scraps (graveyard) to your deck.

There are currently 3 decks finished. The deck types so far are Bombs, Angels, And bug/ground. If you join the club, you can Brawl (duel) other members. Each individual face-off is called a Brawl. A best 2 out of 3 match is called a Melee. You can create some cards, but you must post them after they are finished. You must brawl through IM programs.

Here is the layout of the game.

Creatures: There is no limit to the ammount of creatures that you can control. You can only summon 1 creature per turn. Once you run out of cards in your stockpile you can summon as many creatures as you want per turn.

Power-ups: The only info on the power-up cards so far is that they are Blast Zone's version of Equip cards, but they are automatically destroyed after being used a certain ammount of times.

Battle-Field: A card that changes the area that a battle takes place in. Every battle-field has it's own unique effect.

Stockpile: Your stockpile is your deck.

Scraps: Your graveyard.

the Alternate Dimension: The removed from play pile.

The player who runs out of cards loses. That even includes cards that belong to a player but the other player took control of.

So, who wants to join?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, but there is one angel that you can't use yet... Angel of Destruction. You're in. We have the same deck type. If you can defeat me, you can use Angel of Destruction. If you decide that you want to challenge me, you can pm a request. In the request, you have to tell me which deck that you want to face. My Turbo-Speed Warriors or my Angel deck. The main theme of the angel deck is recycling cards. Then there are 2 angels that destroy cards, 1 that Discards cards from your hand (optional), 2 that recycle cards(optional), and 1 that can take control of your opponent's creatures. Sometimes the Angels shouldn't use their recycling effects. Both of the destruction angels can only be summoned when the rest of your "Angel" cards are in your scraps. Angel Infinity needs

Angel 01, Angel 02, Angel 03, and Angel 04 in your scraps, and then you can speed summon him. Angel of Destruction needs Angel 01, Angel 02, Angel 03, Angel 04, and Angel Infinity in your scraps. Say, could you do a banner for our club? The ojama banner was awesome!

Well, ok. Let me guess. Your IM ID had your name in it. Same here. That's why I thought about creating a new account. PM it is then. I'm not very good at creating new email accounts.

EDIT: The reason that I haven't PMed anyone yet is that I'm not sure who I should PM.

I'll join. Only 5-30 cards per deck? That's a little low.

Yeah, but it takes forever over pm if you use 5 cards, let alone more than 30 cards. I had 104 private messages before I brawled Proto through pm, but by the time we were done, i ended up with 144 messages overall.

same here its not complicated but I dobn't want to. also way swift is in orihime can i be in charge when your offline? also swift what deck are you going to use?

Sure. In fact, whenever I'm offline, but you're online, you are in charge until the very minute that I come back online. I found a weird rock a few years ago when digging. It looks like a possible fragment of a valuable relic from an old indian tribe. I re-found it when looking through my lego container.

Wow but really are there any other decks? also can i create a dragon deck for some people to use?

Ok, you can for online, but not for use at tournaments at my friend's house. My friend doesn't want you making cards, but You can make some. I'll explain to my stubborn friend that you are very good at Blast Zone, and I'll even tell him that you tied with me. Once again, congrats on actually tying with me. You are a great Blast Zone CTCG player, and If you set up tournaments at your house, You'd probably win hands down. I see a lot of potential in you as a Blast Zone Brawler. If you can defeat me (you can use angel of destruction) when I use my Ultimate deck, you will win the title of (Blastzone Ultimate Guard). Only 2 people can have that title, and I'm already #1. g2g.

He's afraid that someone who doesn't know how to play the card game could ruin the card game. Although someone could do that, I doubt that you would. You are better than him at the card game. If I was completely in charge, you would be part of the Blast Zone Card Creation team. Unfortunately I'm not. If you want, you could create a deck,then I could show the deck to him. If he thinks that the deck is good, I'll try my hardest to covince him to let you create cards.

Archived