Blast Zone CTCG club

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna make a new deck.

A Frost Deck.

Cool, I was going to work on a water deck, but my friend doesn't want me to have another deck for awhile. He says that I hide behind my powerful cards, but I can defeat him without Infinity or Destruction. In fact, you can all make decks if you want to. My "friend" (quotes are because I'm questioning my "friendship" with him) said that I'm nothing without Blast Zone. All I did was ask if Proto could make cards for use at the tournaments. Oh, SwiftObliterator, can you make that frost deck into a Frost/Water deck? It would be more powerful. I have a card that could be used for some of the water cards.

FrostWingedDragon.jpg

My new card. ^_^

And if you can't trust him' date=' just don't be friends. Me and Proto will help build Blast Zone. The three of us! In fact, I'd even dump Forbidden and join Blast Zone. I can actually MAKE the cards. (U and Proto can make the card ideas.) I can also design the Offical Card Grammar.

[/quote']

Did you draw that picture? The picture of the dragon is awesome! I'll give him 1 more chance. His grandfather was visiting, and his little brother was bugging him to death while I was talking to him. His brother is more annoying than mosquitos swarming you 24/7. Anhyways, he is going to continue blastzone even if I ever decide that he isn't a good friend. His other friend that helped invent Blast Zone about 1 year ago lives on his street. He doesn't want to send the game idea to konami or UDE. He still wants to be able to use the cards that he creates at tournaments. He can as long as he doesn't send it to konami or UDE. We could still play it here even if I'm ever not his friend.

well I'm official now and if he does send it to konami that would be bad caus ethey would probaly say they made it. Also I'm thinking on card ideas for the setlist and I'm also working on a new deck. THe theme is magicians. also can we make the other cards in decks like the field cards. Also Can the decks have more then 5 cards when wer make it or not?

well I'm official now and if he does send it to konami that would be bad caus ethey would probaly say they made it. Also I'm thinking on card ideas for the setlist and I'm also working on a new deck. THe theme is magicians. also can we make the other cards in decks like the field cards. Also Can the decks have more then 5 cards when wer make it or not?

Sure they can have more than 5 cards. Just not more than 10 for now. Why don't you use Sea Sorcerer, and Sea Sorceress for the magician deck?

Ok, there is a card that needs to be changed. My friend said that Frost Winged Dragon is good, but the attack and defense stats need to be changed to Attack: 95/100 Defense: 90. If I'm correct, using his multiples of 5 & 10 for attack only, the effect needs to be changed to increase the defense by 10 instead of increasing defense by 9. The attack rasing is at a multiple of 5, so it is okay.

orihime I'm still working on the spellcaster deck. Also are you working on a deck?

No, I'm not working on a deck now. I can't come up with a good deck theme. Probably going to be an aqua deck. I've got the name of 1 of the Titan cards. It's called Aqua Climate (Climb-Ate). My friend came up with the name. I think that it needs a different name.

I'll make a Titan card.

Hirogithin of the Underworld

Sorry, there are only 3 Titans of different attributes, and all 3 were already decided on. Oh, and by the way, the card names need to be smaller than that. My friend and I can't afford to print much, so we draw the cards. The cards that are used tournaments have to be in cardsleeves, so they have to be small. There are going to be re-makes of all 3 original titans in a set released right after the original titan set.

Bump! Soon you can buy card packs for 10 points each. There are 5 cards per pack, 4 commons, and 1 rare. Join the Quest for the Impossible rares! Packs available soon: Fire in the Hole

Fire in the Hole: 25 card set; bomb themed pack; 2 impossible rares, 4 mega rares, ? normal rares, alot of commons.

Ok, you're probably upset because you couldn't make a titan card, but I have good news. My friend needs a titan card of the fire attribute. We can all work together to make 1. Swift_Obliterator, you can do the card, I could do the card effect and come up with a name, and Proto can come up with it's attack/defense power.

Here's my idea for a new' date=' more basic card.

----------------------------------------

[img']http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/Swift_Ninja53/Armegeddemon.png[/img]

ATK 97/100 DEF 88/100

[Name]

----------------------------------------

Cool, is that just a normal card or a Titan? It has a name like a titan would. Armegeddemon is crazy enough of a name for it to be a titan's name.

Archived