[Lock Please] Naruto RP :> ANBU vs. Rogue Ninja (Season 2)

4tutoralcom

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mansu:"Good know doge this."

Mansu turned his fist at the last second hitting him on his side.

Mansu:"That is the power. With the byakugan you can see all that you opponent dose as close as you want to go, and anywhere around your body. the Sharingan allows you to copy there movement following them while getting closer. when you are that close you can tell exactly what they are going to do, that is when you counter attack. the only problem you have to position it right to hit a chakra point."

Shade started circling the others again just cause he felt like it the manticore argued with him "We should be getting a move on not wasting our time here." Shade swiftly slapped the manticore "I'ld watch your mouth I'm the one incharge here and I say we stay besides in this armor I'm only good to help in fights not to actuly fight them."

ooC:They are in a unreal world they are flying with you.

Mansu:"Close you didn't hit a chakra point, but that will get better.

Shade If you think you are in charge then you need to remember one thing. According to rank you are a leaf ANBU. I am steals sun, steal is a Ruler of the Castle. Witch makes him a king, a tyrant but still a king, and me a Prince. So i out rank you. and in charge, who did the 5th assign the mission to."

Mansu:"Sorry you thought you were talking to me..(Mansu shook his head)..... Hold it how did you get in here. did you look in you my sisters eyes? she created this world for us to train in and the only to get in here is to look in to her eyes."

Mansu:"Good you figured out what you have to do Suki focus is the key. But remember your sharingan can focus it. you have to learn to use the sharingan and the byakugan in sync."

Mansu:"Then how do you like the dream. Everything here is made by my sister even our bodies, and her entering our mind with the sharingan seeing what our mind want our body to do and do it for us, creating a alter net world. Our bodies are sleeping in the real world. We are in a realistic dream my sister is creating. Any way i am glad you are here the next part i will need you to spar with him, is that alright."

Mansu:"I will have to show you it Suki."

(mansu closed his eyes)

he did 5 hand signs(Dog.Boar.Ox.Bird.Serpent)

Mansu:"The problem with our clan is that our environment never fit our needs. We were able to use the sharingan to use all the different elements, but the were always stronger to be by that element in nature, to use it at its full power. So a clan member used the byakugan to see a element in nature with log range. and use this jutsu to put anywhere we wanted. then the sharingan would be at its full strength. but of you can only transport what you can see with the byakugan, and it will move threw the air to the next spot you look at. if used right it can be used to move the air current."

tsukana: well, i... guess i will take a look, *warps into world

tsukana: wow, this is ...strange and yet, peacefull. cartailey a place where a a-rank nin can train and still be at zin,(and sleep) but let me see if this world has any restraints on summoning.

summoning style GIANT PANDA

PainPandaB.jpg

tsukana: well i only lost little to none chakra on a technique that would have killed at least ten percent of my chakra! this place is not bad....not bad at all, i will study this place and adventure out here in this land

Name: Bane
Village: Earth
Appearance (Pic / Description) : http://phenixkatasan92.deviantart.com/art/ROUGE-samurai-84685544
Bio: (optional) As a kid he was pushed into a volcano, he managed to crawl out but the half of him was extremely burned and some parts where replaced by mechanic parts. Now he wanders around the world to kill and exterminate for fun. The fall into the volcano also gave him super strength
Jutsu(s): Fire plasma clone jutsu, Cyber arm, Fury clone jutsu, Fury beam.
Kekkei Genkai(s) or bloodline trait(s): Yaiyaru bloodline: has an X carved in his neck, when unlocked the user emits powers that are 100 times the power of the user.
Weapon(s) : Bladed Knuckles
Fighting Style(s) : Raiushendan: Uses feet to wear off any attack thrown at him and then attacks with rapid punches,

When using all-out attack the Raiushendan users start countering every move making it imposible to hit the user.

tsukana: hmmm, this place isnt so bad after all. let me see what the others are doing.

*returns to manu and suki (plus shade)

tsukana: hmm mastering the technique of combining sharigan and byakugan is and must be a really difficult technique to do. for me, bieng a holder of the rinnegan trait, i am shamed to say i still have not unlocked this eyepower yet. nevertheless, i am a little disappointed

eight.jpg

Archived