[Lock Please] Naruto RP :> ANBU vs. Rogue Ninja (Season 2)

4tutoralcom

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mansu:"Tsukuyomi is not what you think. Tsukuyomi is Genjutsu. a illusion. in that illusion 1 second in here is 1 day in there. also you all ready can do impossible things in it. Also what barrier. i will teach you it any way. Tsukuyomi is a Special Bloodline Technique.used by the Uchiha clan. The only way to use it is to have your Sharingan eye use the Mangekyou. just one question what is you last name."

mansu:"I need to know if you are a Uchiha, if you are then you can use the Mangekyou, and the Tsukuyomi. that Tsukuyomi world is your mind. if you were to split the worlds the instant you would try to do something it would go away because your opponent doesn't have eye contact with you,but you are thinking the right way."

Name: Kajomi Tadasu

Village: Leaf

Appearance (Pic / Description) : untitled2-2.jpg

Bio: Kajomi was a fine ninja until something happened to him, since that incident happened he was forced to leave his clan, by having great respects for the Akatsuki he wears the Akatsuki uniform.

Jutsu(s): Earth style, summoning - Chasing lion jutsu, Fire style, Burning ground jutsu, Karisengai Keirengaki. (Wil freeze the opponent for 5 minutes, after the 5 minutes are over the opponent used on will only have 1/3 of his chakra and strength. This is Kajomi's best move.)

Kekkei Genkai(s) or bloodline trait(s): Tadasu bloodline - The Tadasu bloodline has an eye stuck in the chest of the Tadasu clan ninja, when this eye comes to sees light it wil take over a part of the user and wil starting using that part with tremendous chakra.

Weapon(s) :

Fighting Style(s) : Tadasu fighting style, tries to counter every attack and then strike back with that same attack.

ooc:you can't use Toutsiyomi. you dont have the right Kekkei Genkai to use it. you have to have Uchiha clain Blood line and have to be using the Sharingan eye' date=' while use the Mangekyou, or you could have mansu clain. unles you are using a les powerful version of the move.

[/quote']

Oh, i'm sorry, i forgot yours was named that way, i named it incorrect.

Archived