[Lock Please] Naruto RP :> ANBU vs. Rogue Ninja (Season 2)

4tutoralcom

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Namara:"one last thing for him to remember the master by. Master Possession!"

Namara was being controled by Steal:"this last move wil take all of Namara Chakra, but i want to see what you are so scared of. Mind Enter Jutsu"

Namara:"master that was all my Chakra use it well Yuki get me out of here if you can."

Namara was on the ground and Steal was inside Takash mind.

Ooc:what i see is up to you Trunks88

"Then I guess I have no choice."

Shinami's eyes turned glowing white. His nerves thickened, his skin turned white, and he glowed light blue.

Hidden Blood!

Suddenly, Gaara's skin turned pale white. All spots on his skin that have caused pain grew numb.

Shinami laughs at Gaara. "Fool! Now I can't bleed! Nor can you!"

Takashi begins to go back to when he was a boy on his first mission

It was on a snowy mountain top agaisnt former leaf ninja, Sasoto his comrade and best friend gets struck down. With this sight Takashi gets angry and becomes serious and attacks everyone when it is over he leaves all but the body of Sasoto, he carrys it back to the leaf village he was the only survivor of that day and becomes the easy going person ever since as a promise never to relive that memory.

Begins to see Takashi being trained by the 4th Hokage

(heres the 4ths voice)

4th Hokage: You can beat this I've taught you better Takashi, belive in yourself and you can win. Win for Sasoto

Takashi: I wont let you see anymore of my secrets. (body glows with chakra) Lets see your secrets now.

The light-blue figures suddenly reacted. They charged at Gaara with blindingly glowing bodies that settled Gaara's sand. Half went to Gaara. The other half went to break Shinami free from the freshly made glass. Shinami flew forward from the pressure and teleported next to Gaara.

SOUL GEYSER!

A light blue circle formed under Gaara and shot up a powerful blue beam. Gaara froze at the impact.

"You miscalculated, Gaara. Now it's over!"

Takashi: (serious look on his face) You pick a fight with the wrong Shinobi.

(charges at Steal and begins to fight him inside his own mind)

Takashi: You cant beat me in my own mind. (closes his eyes and thinks something to happen) 100 clones

fight in my mind and I can use my imagination.

Steal:"No only i can see that."

there was a vision

steal was a kid and a ninja was talking to him

ninja:"lessen it is time for you to join our group but you have to kill all your members of your

family first"

Steal:"no i wont."

ninja:"then let me give you this it will change your mind."

it was a box with mist seal on it.

he opened the box everything stooped for a second

Steal:"i see the light i will do as you ask!"

steal was at his village

man in the village:"steal how are you doing today"

Steal:"demon mist jutsu."

man:"what are you doing steal stop it."

Steal:"Twin thunder."

his village was electrocuted and died. his village was burned

Steal saw the ninja again

Steal:"you will not control me again."

ninja:"no i wont because you are a danger so i have to kill you. Reaper Death Seal"

the real steal walked in front of him

Real Steal's:"you will not see the rest of this Repell!"

the vision was over. and Takashi was back in the real world.

Anbuof the sand:"5 prong seal that should stop him for know Gaara his chakra will stop flowing ."

Gaara:"i told you to stop for know."

"Didn't I tell you, Gaara? I can't bleed! After all these years you still focus on death!"

Shinami teleported again, this time on top of Gaara's sand, just barely hovering over it. He spread his arms out.

"Now I'll show you!"

All the spirits charged toward him, slowly narrowing as they came closer. They each went into Shinami, like he was absorbing them like a sponge. Soon later, a ball of energy formed in front of him.

"And don't even bother escaping with your sand. My Hidden Blood prevents your chakara from working depending on how much you use it!"

Archived