The Death Corps: RECRUITING NOW

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

You PM Death Dealer.

I had the idea to make a Gauntletmaster position. The Gauntletmaster would, alongside the Reaper, organize official Death Corps events (card/deck contests, RPs, etc.). Hopefully, the Gauntletmaster would make the Death Corps more fun overall. What say the members?

Hehe... Thanks for offering, but I think you have enough on your plate. You're in favor of the movement, though? Oh, and if someone posts here asking to join, you can admit them.

In that case, we'll have to do thread-based admissions. Oplo, choose your corps; the Gauntletmaster position is available if you'd like.

I'll take the Gauntletmaster position, my leige. I shall do whatever it takes to make us a better place. Plans are in place if the position is accepted.

I also got a nice little slogan that is, " Terminus of nocens est super nos. Nos vadum exsisto excellens ones. Qui denie nostrum vox vadum exsisto punitor quod reformed. Nos es tunc ingenero!"

Which means ,"The End of the bad is upon us. We shall be the superior ones. Those who denie our power shall be punished and reformed. We are the next generation!" I hope thyn likes it.

oplo: Accepted. Nice motto.

Kenpachi: Nah, you stay.

Teh Joker: Reaper's override; you're in. Pick a division.

I changed it a bit so as to sound less like we're Nazis. You can PM me whenever you have an idea for an event; all I need to do is approve it.

Archived