The Death Corps: RECRUITING NOW

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Done deal. When accepting people, check their reps and a few of their posts, and turn them down if they're bad members.

Isn't this kind of...ummm...laughable? Noobs are always going to be there...For every 1 you convert another 10 rise.

I think it is a good cause; to try and make better members out of bad ones. But the statistics are almost impossible.

@Adler: Still, if you convert one, that's one more good member to help the forum. One could also argue that one good member has the same impact as ten n00bs.

@Zaraki: I can make you a Dread Lord, but Davok will have to handle it from there. Choose a section to supervise.

Right, well, our first priority is to recruit more members, so tell as many people as you can about the Death Corps while I work on the banner.

Either one:

evil.jpg

or

mybannerglitter535a3915ag0.gif

I like the second one better. If you merged the second image with the first text' date=' and made it on GIMP or something instead of MBM, we could really have something going. For the record, this kind of decision would be made by the Secretary of Expansion.

@Doom Wraith, Chaos Master Ygo: Ask Death Dealer.

@God Pikachu: Yes, you do PM Death Dealer. And since this is basically a more streamlined version of the Dread Army, which didn't get locked, and a moderator is a member ATM, I'd say we're pretty safe.

@Lucifer: I'd be glad to ally. Right now, we need recruits.

EDIT: I finished my own banner.

[img']http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7472/deathcorpsbannercv6.png[/img]

Either one:

evil.jpg

or

mybannerglitter535a3915ag0.gif

I like the second one better. If you merged the second image with the first text' date=' and made it on GIMP or something instead of MBM, we could really have something going. For the record, this kind of decision would be made by the Secretary of Expansion.

@Doom Wraith, Chaos Master Ygo: Ask Death Dealer.

@God Pikachu: Yes, you do PM Death Dealer. And since this is basically a more streamlined version of the Dread Army, which didn't get locked, and a moderator is a member ATM, I'd say we're pretty safe.

@Lucifer: I'd be glad to ally. Right now, we need recruits.

EDIT: I finished my own banner.

[img']http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7472/deathcorpsbannercv6.png[/img]

Nice banner.

Trying to find one with an undead army, but it's very hard to find...

Archived