1x Raigeki

1x Harpie's Feather Duster

1x Change of Heart

1x Monster Reborn

1x Premature Burial

1x A Feather of the Phoenix

Traps: 1

1x Threatening Roar

This might work. Havent built yet. Need to see if it's worth building or not.

Chaos Sorcerer would be good

I dont generally use Chaos Sorcerer in Chaos decks. I'm running Norleras and Phantom of Chaos to give me more help and more chances of pulling off the Yata-Lock. By the way, I'm dropping 2 Plasma's and maxing Norleras. I also dropped Magician of Faith and replaced it with Treeborn Frog. This deck is essentially designed to pull off the Yata-Lock quickly. Chaos Sorcerer or BLS - EotB I dont think are necessarily needed in here.

Im not totally possitive with what norilus does but if I remember right he nukes boith field and hands and lets you draw a card. If so you might wanna put in a Feather of the Phenox. in case you got Yata in your hand and you can pull out Norralis. (Drop him and target him to put him back on top, nuke, draw, summon, lock).

I might add Monster Reincarnation instead. Yes. Norleras is another way of pulling off the Yata-Lock via Phantom of Chaos and is Trade-In, Allure material as well as Hand Destruction discard material. I usually am able to consistently pull off the Yata-Lock either way. The Norleras Yata-lock is similar to CED's lock but with more hand advantage. Anyway I still need to fit Painful Choice in here. Any ideas on what I should drop?

Archived