Yugioh-Hidden Legacy RP (Started)

Synchronized

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(occ) sorry i didnt have time to reply my mom has been bothering me for like the whole day.

Justins life points drop to 7200. "so i take it ur done" justin said putting his hand on his deck. "i draw" justin said adding 1 card to his hand. "first off i play my Future advance Fusion" he said as a becon of light shot up as 2 spell cards popped up.

FAF.jpg

"so i fuse my Shrink and my Lightning Vortex together and in 2 of my turns ill get my Shrinking Lightning to my hand" said justin, as the spell card shot up into the sky. "No i summon my universal beast then set 1 card" justin said another demon ross up from the field and quickly disappeard

UB.jpg

"see i can remove him from play during my main phase 2 to i can special summon my Universal God that i added to my hand" justin smiled evilly as a dark jester ross to the field "behold my god of traps" the jester smiled and clinged on to justin. she giggled and rubbed her face in his chest.

UGoT.jpg

(waiting)

ooc uhh wolf i wasn't done. i was waiting for you to see if you had some sort of quick play spell. next time could you wait until some one says i end my turn ok. here's what i would have said,

now i'm almost done. before i end my turn i'll activate my monsters effect. i pay 500 to switch fiend to face down deffence. now i'll end my turn.

Bintros brought kimi into a small office

"Now, Theres something i need to tell you, I am the leader of a group called Organization XIII, and I believe you are one of the other members that are destinys are set to, will you accept my offer and join me"?

"fine, I summon to the field Master Chief in attack mode, set a face down card and end my turn."

Master Chief

4 Star

Light

Warrior/Effect

When this card battles with a monster, flip a coin, if heads destroy the opponent's monster without applying damage calculation.

1900/1700

Halo__Master_Chief___by_adonihs.jpg

Archived