Yugioh-Hidden Legacy RP (Started)

Synchronized

I changed the examples, just to make things a little more interesting.

Welcome Everyone to the Hidden Legacy RP. Anyone is welcome to enter it, and it will be played out in a tournament format. However, this is what you must include. I will give an example character below.

Name: Jaden Yuki

Appearance: Tall, Red Jacket, White Pants.

Description: A great duelist, but he doesn't do so well on written work.

Deck: Elemental Hero

Simple Enough? You can use your own cards. However, you can do it one of two ways.

Example # 1

Jaden looked at his hand, then looked over the field. "It's my turn, and now, the effect of my dragon allows me to bring my monster back to the field. So I summon, Invert Lightning!

tltg0.png

Example # 2

Jaden looked over the field. He knew he would win, it was only a matter of time.

"My turn. I summon Breaker, The Magical Warrior in attack mode.(1600/1000).

Example # 3

Ok, if you are using created cards, please explain the effect if you don't have a picture.

"I summon Elemental Hero Avian in attack mode.

ATK: 1000

DEF: 1000

Thank you for reading this, and just post if you want to enter.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. Once you give me your deck list, before a duel, I will give you your opening hand. Your supposed to have fun about it, not win automatically.

• 2 weeks later...

you dont have to. its like making up a story as you go along. but don't make every move overpowered. got it? you don't need to make a deck...just use cards and duel, but you have to take turns./

I'm in!

Name: Dario Bossi

Appearance: Fairly tall, reddish-blonde hair, brown eyes, faded jeans, and a beige shirt that says "PUNK" on it. He also has an earring on his left ear.

Description: A duelist who is kind out of battle, but in battle gives it all he's got. He is very kind on the inside, but that's mostly covered up by his loudmouthed demeanor.

Deck: Mech Attack

Jeez, another one? All right, all right.

Name: Kando Yousessi

Bio: Not very well known. Was chosen by a spirit to hold a legendary deck.

Personality: Gentle, but fierce in a duel, or if something is wrong. Always wants everything to go his way.

Appearance: Black leather jacket, grey shirt, black jeens. Sometimes wears sunglasses.

Deck: Jedi

(I know, not original.)

Archived