Yugioh-Hidden Legacy RP (Started)

Synchronized

you must realy love that monster of yours. too bad. i activate my second face down, trial of spell.

trap/ continus effect:you may only activate this card if your opponent has played 5 or more spell cards this turn. your opponet skips his next turn. destroy this card at the end of your next turn. spell or trap cards cannotbe activated in response to this cards activation.

now i'll end my turn, not that it matters. (waiting.)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: I do, its crazy tho

"Too bad"

Lifepoints: 1

Your Lifepoints: 1

All cards on the field were gone, only a new monster took there place

"Here is one of my strongest monsters, General of Souls"

"Now General attack directly"

GeneralofSouls.jpg

*Picks up Maelstroms deck and places it in her pocket, then picks up him and a small identification card falls out, she reaches down while holding Maelstrom and looks at it*

Maelstrom Hellsing

Element: Earth

Deck: Giant's Rampage

Sacred Keepers (Ooc: A organization)

2310-6574-8121

"Hey I heard of this group, they are usually the ones who prevent people like Yubel from taking over the world even though their is only six of them"

Death12328:

"Er, only words you are getting are... EARTH SEAL!"

*He holds up a card he hid in his white robe, which places a seal of a very different design then the one used by Dartz.*

*The surging power in the land as well as Yubel's and Bintros's power seemed zapped, like a restart button was hit.*

*Maelstrom smiled and turned into a stone statue holding a red crystal in one hand, as well as a brown crystal in the other hand.*

that would make it my turn. i draw. now i activate pot of greed. perfect. i'm afriad that this is your last turn. first i activate shadow recall

effect send 1 doom shadow monster on your side of the field back to your hand.

and i'll use it on my sorceror. now i'll get rid of my trial, to summon him and activate his second effect you lose your 1 card.(waiting for response before next move.)

"I should thank you Maelstrom you complete got rid of that weakling zaar"

* Ill still feel a little drained I should take it easy for a little bit but first......*

"Grand Pillar"

A giant pillar intraped maelstrom it was made of pure diamond

"That is what you deserve"

*Although Zaar is gone, Bintros feels weak, weak enough to barley move his body due to the seal which won't be going away anytime soon.*

*The red crystal in Maelstrom's left hand glows with a even more magnified glow due to the pillar like a bonfire reaching the sky, a beam of red energy reaches the sky and opens a rift to head back to where the humans are, earth. The beam then dies, as the red crystal shatters.*

-In the other world-

*A being of molten rock appears in the human world with a white robe with fire flowers on the white robe with a flaming tiki mask over the face*

e73b26.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived