Total Drama Island Club 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I hate in this show is that whenever someone almost or did made their team win, their acts will be forgotten lter. That`s what happens to Harold, who makes his team win twice but still gets little to zero respect from his team members...

And I am sure that everyone will remember Trent for why he got eliminated, and not becaus he almost let his team win the talent show...

Hell when it has 26 episodes, of course it`s gonna be long... Wait a second... if there are 26 episodes but only 22 campers... Wait a little second. *looks in Wikipedia*

Actually only 3 episodes will have no camper be voted off. The first one was the one where we saw all campers the first time, then *hidden spoilers*, then finally *more hidden spoilers*.

Wait a second. 22 campers, 26 episodes. So there should be 4 episodes without anyone voted off. But there are only 3! So probably someone will come back.

*looks more in Wikipedia even though he knows exactly what to say* Well, 2 eliminated campers will come back. They must have first been eliminated. *spoilers* well, one of them is a camper that has already been voted off. The other one will probably be voted off soon...

That was my logical TDI minute.

Next episode today in US! I`m sure you`ll like it. I`ve given tons of hidden spoilers. i`ll tell them here too, but you`ll have to guess. Someone is afraid of a farm animal, someone else is scared of "something related to music but can do none", someone else will be breathless to see what they reserved for him/her, someone else is afraid of big fat fighters, another camper is afraid of something green, disgusting, I`ll stop there before you guess, someone is scared of somethig in black and white (there`s not much choice, eh?)... Someone else is afraid of some kind of temperature (rain? No, too easy to guess!)

Well, it`s to you to see who is scared of what.

Archived