Total Drama Island Club 2

ok this is the second Total Drama Island Club at YCM. the first one is amazing and no im not trying to overrule it but some of my friends want some of the boys in that club but that club is like full. so im making another one like that club. you can choose whoever you wanna be, but if you a girl, you have to choose a girl, and if your a boy, you have to choose a boy. all you have to do is post a comment stating who u wanna be, and if i confirm, ur in the club. once ur in the club, you'll get 1 rep. its easy. im going to be bridgette cause i think shes just amazing.

Screaming Gophers

Heather-Empty

Heather.jpg

Izzy-Empty

Izzy.jpg

Gwen-Taken(Littlefly333)

Gwen.jpg

Leshawna-Empty

Leshawna.jpg

Lindsay-Taken(im_blonde_cause_i_wanna_B)

Lindsay.jpg

Beth-Empty

Beth.jpg

Trent-Taken(Phantom Roxas)

Trent.jpg

Cody-Taken(Iamabrawler)

Cody.jpg

Justin-Taken(Arekku_Koro 13)

Justin.jpg

Owen-Taken(zeroshot)

Owen.jpg

Noah-Taken(Welche)

Noah.jpg

Killer Bass

Bridgette-Taken(lazyXaznXnerd)

Bridgette.jpg

Courtney-Taken(brunette_buddy)

Courtney.jpg

Eva-Empty

Eva.jpg

Katie-Empty

Katie.jpg

Sadie-Empty

Sadie.jpg

Geoff-Taken(pt018 )

Geoff.jpg

Tyler-Taken(ShadowshadeNecroPower)

Tyler.jpg

Harold-Taken(Lord Whitey)

Harold.jpg

D.J-Taken(abcCrazy)

DJ.jpg

Duncan-Taken(OCG)

Duncan.jpg

Ezekiel-Taken(Shikachoo)

Ezekiel.jpg

Chris-Taken(Cody_is_goin'_to_win)

chris.jpg

Chief Hatchet-Empty

No picture

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katie and Saidie used to be seprate from the other (Katie was on Killer Bass and Saide was on the Screaming Gophers) but on episode 2 beth was nice enogh to switch to the

screaming gophers making katie and sadie on the same team (They do everything together)

Katie and Saidie used to be seprate from the other (Katie was on Killer Bass and Saide was on the Screaming Gophers) but on episode 2 beth was nice enogh to switch to the

screaming gophers making katie and sadie on the same team (They do everything together)

u wanna join the club?

i agree its going to be awesome' date=' i hope lindsay doesn't get kicked off but im not too sure shes kinda stupid

[/quote']

yah she is stupid i luv the part during the dodgeball one when courtney is like where were u to tyler and shes like u were with that gopher girl weren't you. and tyler is like no,maybe,so what. and courtney was like "she could've tricked you into telling her all our secrets" and they look at her and lindsay is playing wit her hands. That was hilarious.

Archived