Total Drama Island Club 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the relationships grow bigger during he episodes? Because a love triangle is about to be broken in the next episode; one of the boys will make sure the girl he loved can date the one she is really interested in.

If you can guess that, then you`re good.

Oh yeah, something will also probably completely chqnge th life of a camper (andf also of his/her team). That`s sooper secret, but I wish the will stop losing after that. I mean, after what will happen to them in the following episodes...

Decipher that!

No' date=' but I can tell you that something involving Cody and Gwen will happen.

I have already seen it, that`s why I can tell you clues.

[/quote']

Maybe you can help. In the finale it says that the girl camper will win in the U. S. version. I need you to get rid of that. We don't know if she will win.

Not so sure. It may also be the guy.

And Chris will only get what he deserves - he`ll be thrown in the water at the very end. And then it will be Chief Hatchet`s turn.

Happily this reveals nothing about the series because the winner will have already been announced!

And Chris will only get what he deserves - he`ll be thrown in the water at the very end. And then it will be Chief Hatchet`s turn.

Happily this reveals nothing about the series because the winner will have already been announced!

You're probably right. Besides, It'll take time, money and resources to re-write the end of that episode, which will be a waste of time. Three words: Not, Worth, It.

Ah. There was an episode before the finale but after the evil one got voted off, that gave us a recap of the entire first season. Did you see that?

No, it`s two episodes before. All rejected campers will give their thoughts about the 5 campers left and will send one to the Boat of Losers.

But here is the résumé of all hidden spoilers I gave.

Here I regroup everything I`ve said in the two topics as spoilers about the upcoming episode.

You gotta know how to hide well the details, and even of your sentence looks weird, even crazy, well it will help you and others out.

Someone weird and crazy (Izzy) has helped her team winning. One part at least…

BTW, there`s one last thing find weird: how come Izzy always had weird life happening during her life? Is she lying entirely or is it all true? Or maybe one part of it is true? or maybe most of it? Nobody knows. Apart from Canadians.

Izzy explains that only one of the things she said was true.

Will the relationships grow bigger during he episodes? Because a love triangle is about to be broken in the next episode; one of the boys will make sure the girl he loved can date the one she is really interested in.

If you can guess that, then you`re good.

Oh yeah, something will also probably completely change th life of a camper (and also of his/her team). That`s sooper secret, but I wish they will stop losing after that. I mean, after what will happen to them in the following episodes...

Decipher that!

I mean that Cody is in love with Gwen, who is in love with Trent. Cody arranged it all by making sure Trent and Gwen are together when returning to the camp. And Beth who took the statue… This will bring bad luck on her team.

No, but I can tell you that something involving Cody and Gwen will happen.

All explained higher.

So, see a next week with all hidden spoilers revealed!

Archived